Avery07

SDN Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
So from what I'm aware of, there are 6 full length Kaplan exams plus some additional subject exams?

I have the Kaplan blue book and it has a full length exam at the end of the book plus it says that I can find one online. Is the online one it is talking about the free practice exam that is found online?

So I'm wondering where I find these mystical 6 full length exams. Does this require me to get the course or can I just straight out buy them from Kaplan? Or another SDN member for that matter.

Thanks.

MrBeans

MrBeans
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I was wondering the same thing.

I think the KBB online exam is the free one (that's the only one I could find); it's pretty lame because it has abbreviated sections.

If you want all the Kaplan exams, I think you have to register for the Kaplan class, which is not only expensive, but, in my opinion, useless :(

Look into buying the Achiever and TopScore tests, if you hadn't already.

UndergradGuy7

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
The tests are from the class or online class. Some people have the pdf version of it and resell it illegally to many different people just by e-mailing it to them.

The thing is some guy was trying to sell it for like $150... for 6 tests. Who knows how many people he tries selling it to.

Anyway for $150 obviously I didn't buy it. What a rip-off.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads