Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Where do you take practice tests

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Deepa100, May 25, 2008.

1. Deepa100

Deepa100 Junior Member 10+ Year Member

Aug 24, 2006
    I am one of those people that always takes FL tests to develop endurance for the real test. Lately, I am finding it hard to find a place with free internet connection to take the tests. I use my university library but now they have summer hours which means they close in the evenings. I can only do my prep in the evenings except on the weekends.

Just curious to know where do you go to take the tests? I can't do it at home for several reasons.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. RySerr21

RySerr21 i aint kinda hot Im sauna 7+ Year Member

Dec 22, 2007
    try a local library. it doesnt need to be at a university.

i take my tests in my house, but you've already said you can't do that.
  4. BerkReviewTeach

BerkReviewTeach Company Rep & Bad Singer Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

May 25, 2007
    SDN Exhibitor
    Can't you take them in the classroom where you take MCAT prep classes when they aren't having MCAT classes going on? It may not be a perfect simulation, but it at least gives a simulation of semi-isolation.

Just take it in the same room where they have you taking your practice CBTs.