Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

Where do you take practice tests

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Deepa100, May 25, 2008.

1. Deepa100

Deepa100 Junior Member

I am one of those people that always takes FL tests to develop endurance for the real test. Lately, I am finding it hard to find a place with free internet connection to take the tests. I use my university library but now they have summer hours which means they close in the evenings. I can only do my prep in the evenings except on the weekends.

Just curious to know where do you go to take the tests? I can't do it at home for several reasons.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RySerr21

RySerr21 i aint kinda hot Im sauna

Fellow [Any Field]
    try a local library. it doesnt need to be at a university.

i take my tests in my house, but you've already said you can't do that.

4. BerkReviewTeach

BerkReviewTeach Company Rep & Bad Singer
    Exhibitor

Can't you take them in the classroom where you take MCAT prep classes when they aren't having MCAT classes going on? It may not be a perfect simulation, but it at least gives a simulation of semi-isolation.

Just take it in the same room where they have you taking your practice CBTs.