Where do you take practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deepa100

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am one of those people that always takes FL tests to develop endurance for the real test. Lately, I am finding it hard to find a place with free internet connection to take the tests. I use my university library but now they have summer hours which means they close in the evenings. I can only do my prep in the evenings except on the weekends.

Just curious to know where do you go to take the tests? I can't do it at home for several reasons.

Members don't see this ad.

I am one of those people that always takes FL tests to develop endurance for the real test. Lately, I am finding it hard to find a place with free internet connection to take the tests. I use my university library but now they have summer hours which means they close in the evenings. I can only do my prep in the evenings except on the weekends.

Just curious to know where do you go to take the tests? I can't do it at home for several reasons.

try a local library. it doesnt need to be at a university.

i take my tests in my house, but you've already said you can't do that.

Can't you take them in the classroom where you take MCAT prep classes when they aren't having MCAT classes going on? It may not be a perfect simulation, but it at least gives a simulation of semi-isolation.

Just take it in the same room where they have you taking your practice CBTs.