1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Where do you take practice tests

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Deepa100, May 25, 2008.

1. Deepa100

Deepa100 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I am one of those people that always takes FL tests to develop endurance for the real test. Lately, I am finding it hard to find a place with free internet connection to take the tests. I use my university library but now they have summer hours which means they close in the evenings. I can only do my prep in the evenings except on the weekends.

Just curious to know where do you go to take the tests? I can't do it at home for several reasons.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RySerr21

RySerr21 i aint kinda hot Im sauna
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    try a local library. it doesnt need to be at a university.

i take my tests in my house, but you've already said you can't do that.

4. BerkReviewTeach

BerkReviewTeach Company Rep & Bad Singer
    Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Can't you take them in the classroom where you take MCAT prep classes when they aren't having MCAT classes going on? It may not be a perfect simulation, but it at least gives a simulation of semi-isolation.

Just take it in the same room where they have you taking your practice CBTs.