Where is everyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mountain Cow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive been floating around this forum for a while, but I'm new to register/post. It seems like there used to be a lot more activity here. Where did everyone go? For the veterans of this forum: will things pick up in the summer when a new wave of applicants gets going?
:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I think so. Perhaps some people are busy with travelling to interviews and such.

Interviewing season is over. The forum is okayly active though, considering the population it is addressing. There are really not that many physician scientists around compared with *cough* pre-meds.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewing season is over. The forum is okayly active though, considering the population it is addressing. There are really not that many physician scientists around compared with *cough* pre-meds.

hahahahaha :laugh:

:laugh: word.

Dude, *you* are a premed. :smuggrin:

OP, I think if you make a new thread asking a question or giving us something interesting to think about, people will come talk about it. There are a lot of people who read this forum but only post occasionally. What would you like to discuss?

Dude, *you* are a premed. :smuggrin:

OP, I think if you make a new thread asking a question or giving us something interesting to think about, people will come talk about it. There are a lot of people who read this forum but only post occasionally. What would you like to discuss?

As an engineer I take offense at being called pre-med :D .

Where is everyone? is an interesting topic that has sparked a discussion about where, indeed, everyone is.

Where is everyone? is an interesting topic that has sparked a discussion about where, indeed, everyone is.
Hey, I spent my first few months as a PhD being a premed. You have no cause for complaint. :laugh:

i've never cared for the term 'premed'. i find it awfully presumptuous (you know the ones i am talking about). how many former 'premed's do you know that are now nowhere near med? eh, just my thoughts... i shy away from the term but to no avail... i am currently PRE-(entering)MEDical school :laugh:

I assume this thread is what this one is referring to. Here is my obligatory smiley to complement all the others here...:laugh:

A good way of figuring out whether you fit the stereotype of a pre-med is to ask, "Am I an idealist?". No? Good you don't fit the stereotype.