Where is yaah at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AndyMilonakis said:
this endless wait makes me want to relapse back into my alcoholism again.
Relapse? I was not aware you took a break! :p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
how's saturday lookin' like for ya? i'm ok with driving up to detroit if you don't wanna get your poh drunk broke ass down here.

I'm gonna have to whip ya at pool once again!

yaah said:
**** you, ********. And the ****ing piece of **** horse you rode in on. :)
EatPuppy.gif

Harbster said:
I'm gonna have to whip ya at pool once again!
well if I down all those pitchers of Blue Moon again, why the hell would I care if you whipped my ass in pool? :laugh:

If you are wondering where I am I am now back at the hospital. I am spending way too much time here. Have to go to a cyto conference at 8. For the last bit I was down in the morgue bandsawing some femoral heads. Yeah baby.

yaah said:
If you are wondering where I am I am now back at the hospital. I am spending way too much time here. Have to go to a cyto conference at 8. For the last bit I was down in the morgue bandsawing some femoral heads. Yeah baby.
I actually wasn't wondering where you were, for the record.

Looks like you ********ers were going crazy last night.

yaah said:
Dammit these bone cases just keep piling up!! I need time to decalcify!
huh huh...dude, that was funny...huh huh.

i get it...decalcify...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

AndyMilonakis said:
huh huh...dude, that was funny...huh huh.

i get it...decalcify...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't realize Patho people were so unprofessional, especially yaah. I am glad I will be a pharmacist so I don't have to be around you pathetic ****heads! BWAHAHAHAHA :smuggrin:

Severus said:
Andy have not seen you so long. :love: :love: Had to come looking in non-lounge places.

Wanna come over and see my basement??

Sev ;)

umm...trick question?

I sense the beginnings of an underground women's club called "Yaah Is In My Basement".

Last I saw him he was rolling around trying to escape all the while singing about hot mermaids and sirens.

deschutes said:
I sense the beginnings of an underground women's club called "Yaah Is In My Basement".

Last I saw him he was rolling around trying to escape all the while singing about hot mermaids and sirens.
Somehow, I think yaah only wishes he were in a young lady's basement.

deschutes said:

:laugh: :laugh: Oh, let's do it. Maybe I could broadcast a webcam from down there, so that people could watch him singing and trying to escape.

I'm thinking gothic... or something punk. Yes, no????

Sev

Severus said:
:laugh: :laugh: Oh, let's do it. Maybe I could broadcast a webcam from down there, so that people could watch him singing and trying to escape.

I'm thinking gothic... or something punk. Yes, no????

Sev

I have escaped. Amazing what one can do when they put their minds to it. She lured me there with promises of chocolate cake and the possibility of boobs and I just keep falling for that one. The basement was a bit mildewy though.

yaah said:
She lured me there with promises of chocolate cake and the possibility of boobs.............

Perv

yaah said:
I have escaped. Amazing what one can do when they put their minds to it. She lured me there with promises of chocolate cake and the possibility of boobs and I just keep falling for that one. The basement was a bit mildewy though.

What he fails to tell everyone is that I made him a chocolate cake in the shape of boobs!

Yeah, thanks for all the mess. I'm having to lie through my teeth and tell everyone that the cats went wild. Thanks. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:
Sev

Severus said:
What he fails to tell everyone is that I made him a chocolate cake in the shape of boobs!

Yeah, thanks for all the mess. I'm having to lie through my teeth and tell everyone that the cats went wild. Thanks. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:
Sev
It's funny the hallucinations one can have while tied to a mast in the blazing sun. Maybe I should provide yaah with a little sun umbrella.

bananaface said:
It's funny the hallucinations one can have while tied to a mast in the blazing sun. Maybe I should provide yaah with a little sun umbrella.

That would be nice. I do burn fairly easily after all.

where was yaah at? he was at the pool hall showin' harbster who's daddy!

AndyMilonakis said:
where was yaah at? he was at the pool hall showin' harbster who's daddy!

I bet he tells a different story. But his victories were like Columbus discovering the new world - a total accident.

yaah said:
I bet he tells a different story. But his victories were like Columbus discovering the new world - a total accident.
but harbster got skillz too...he came back from a 2 game deficit and showed me who was daddy in the next 3 games :(

more alcohol = more crappier i play.

yaah said:
That ass was an 11.
the blonde waitress right? there was another hottie that was playing pool at the table next to us...but that was before you arrived.

AndyMilonakis said:
the blonde waitress right? there was another hottie that was playing pool at the table next to us...but that was before you arrived.

That waitress was something. I never have the balls to hit on a waitress though. I always feel bad for them because they probably get hit on all the time so what's the point. Every guy in that place was looking at her, and I assume she knew it.

yaah said:
That waitress was something. I never have the balls to hit on a waitress though. I always feel bad for them because they probably get hit on all the time so what's the point. Every guy in that place was looking at her, and I assume she knew it.
it's all good...there's nothing wrong with looking at eye candy.

yaah said:
That would be nice. I do burn fairly easily after all.
I "freckled" while reading on my deck this weekend. I was out there for maybe 15 minutes. Actually, I think my right shoulder is slightly sunburned. Being pasty sucks ass, especially when you like to go out on boats!

I warn you, I am going to put a very dorky looking umbrella hat on you. :smuggrin:

AGelehat1.gif

I have only had one sunburn in my entire life!! And that was totally stupid because I was rock-climbing on a blazing hot summer day and the sun was reflecting off the rocks. The people I was with were slathering on sunscreen all day but I wouldn't put any on because "I don't burn." :laugh:

That elephant has a very strange eye condition. He has one misshapen globe but two pupil/iris complexes. Do we call him a cyclops? I assume he has two optic nerves but does he have two sets of cranial nerves III, IV, and VI as well? Hmmm...

yaah said:
That elephant has a very strange eye condition. He has one misshapen globe but two pupil/iris complexes. Do we call him a cyclops? I assume he has two optic nerves but does he have two sets of cranial nerves III, IV, and VI as well? Hmmm...
There is a drug that will cause human babies to cyclops, but I forget the freaking name.