Where to apply...please help 32M Mcat (11,10,11)

Started by 202781
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2

202781

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I need to help on where I have a reasonable chance of getting in

I have a 32M Mcat (10PS, 11VR, 11BS, M writing)
My ECs are average (no research), lots of volunteer and sufficient shadowing. My GPA is a 3.77 with my BCPM ~ 3.75. I graduated from Oregon State University with a B.S. in microbiology and a minor in chemistry. I am an oregon resident from a rural area. I would like to go out of state if possible (still applying in state though).
Please suggest possible OOS schools for me to apply to.
 
Hey I need to help on where I have a reasonable chance of getting in

I have a 32M Mcat (10PS, 11VR, 11BS, M writing)
My ECs are average (no research), lots of volunteer and sufficient shadowing. My GPA is a 3.77 with my BCPM ~ 3.75. I graduated from Oregon State University with a B.S. in microbiology and a minor in chemistry. I am an oregon resident from a rural area. I would like to go out of state if possible (still applying in state though).
Please suggest possible OOS schools for me to apply to.

Please consult the school selection spreadsheet thread. If you have more questions after that, feel free to ask.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=527971