where to buy review books??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dondon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
where is the cheapest place (online or in the nyc area) to buy review books?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about New York, but I've had a lot of success with amazon online. They have used and new books, are very reliable, and always cheaper than the book store on campus. And, on the plus side you can sell your own books when you've finished with them.

I think i made a mistake getting my ms1 books at the student store!:(

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought all my review books from B&N. The $25 annual fee more than pays for itself with the extra discounts you get & they send you an "additional 15% off" coupon usually every 2 months. Plus I used it to buy books for some of my study-mates as well, since the discount applies even if you buy multiple copies of the same book.

I bought all my review books from B&N. The $25 annual fee more than pays for itself with the extra discounts you get & they send you an "additional 15% off" coupon usually every 2 months. Plus I used it to buy books for some of my study-mates as well, since the discount applies even if you buy multiple copies of the same book.

When you compare the cost of a book at a BN store vs that of Amazon.com does it usually work out in your favor? I've often noticed that Amazon will not only beat the price of a local book seller but because there are no local locations they have no sales tax either. Of course you have to consider shipping, but if your order is over $25 then you almost always can qualify for free shipping.

I plan to buy as many of my books from ebay/amazon/upperclassmen as possible.

at the review books store you ****ing ******