Where to discuss a withdrawl?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kilweedy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have a withdrawal that was due to a registration error, and was wondering if this could noted anywhere on a primary/secondary. I would likely be able to provide proof by an interview date but seeing as schools out I could't obtain it right now.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, so I have a withdrawal that was due to a registration error, and was wondering if this could noted anywhere on a primary/secondary. I would likely be able to provide proof by an interview date but seeing as schools out I could't obtain it right now.
A single Withdrawal will not impact your application in any way. There's no reason to call attention to it. If asked at an interview(which is unlikely) you have an excellent response.

Reactions: 1 user
A single Withdrawal will not impact your application in any way. There's no reason to call attention to it. If asked at an interview(which is unlikely) you have an excellent response.

Only reason I'm concerned is that I also have 2 Passes, one in my freshman yr Gen Ed, and another in a 2 Credit Class my senior year, which was the same semester as my W ---> so a P and W in the same semester is alright?

Members don't see this ad :)