Where to find old SAE tests???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dc2md

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to post so that it'll be searchable later on. I found the old (up to 2001) SAE tests on the PASSOR site: 2006, 2005 - 2001

For right now, you'll need a password for the 2005-2001 exams. Enjoy guys.

Members don't see this ad.

I just wanted to post so that it'll be searchable later on. I found the old (up to 2001) SAE tests on the PASSOR site: 2006, 2005 - 2001

For right now, you'll need a password for the 2005-2001 exams. Enjoy guys.

The old SAE-R questions are on the AAPM&R website (not PASSOR). They are in pdf format along with the answers. We also get SAE-P questions in our study guides that we can get through the AAPM&R. http://www.aapmr.org/resident/newslttr/059d.htm

So what I didn't know: SAE-R = for residents. SAE-P = for practicing physicians. Pretty similar but the SAE-R is a validated testing tool for residents and includes questions about competency, etc. SAE-P although still useful for residents, intended for physicians 1-10years out of practice as part of "life-long-learning" for the MOC process (maintenance of certification).

I actually go to the old SAE-R questions on the AAPM&R website, and use the search function of adobe acrobat reader to look up questions on specific topics. (For example, I did a presentation on spondylolisthesis and spondylolysis - so I searched through the questions pertaining to that topic and included them in my presentation.)

hope this helps

axm397,
sorry guys, axm397 is right, it must of been way too late last night when i was typing that above. the questions are on the AAPM&R site. i must have clicked a link from PASSOR to get there.
anyway, great idea with the questions searching axm397. awesome way to incorporate actual relevant questions into your presentations.