Where to find stats of surgery programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I am thinking about doing an away rotation this summer for gen-surg. I am trying to choose a place that I think I would be competitive at. I can't find stats (average step 1 ect) for programs I am interested in. I tried FRIDA and it was not that helpful. Is there a better resource? Or should I just base it off of rankings of general surgery programs? Is there a good list that ranks gen surg programs?

Members don't see this ad.

do you have a mentor or clerkship director to ask? they are usually pretty well plugged into the general area around you, and know how competitive you are. they also can help with identifying hard-to-quantify program traits that you may want to consider

Reactions: 1 users
do you have a mentor or clerkship director to ask? they are usually pretty well plugged into the general area around you, and know how competitive you are. they also can help with identifying hard-to-quantify program traits that you may want to consider