Where to get EK practice tests for mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shan1997

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any EK tests for sale or know where i can can get some? I need the ones that go along with the 10 week EK home study,
thanks,
shanta'

Members don't see this ad.

You can pick up the tests on EK's webpage: http://www.examkrackers.com/
Just go to the store section, they're under books. The tests come in two varieties. The first one is only the test with answers and score conversion chart for $20. They say you can get explanations for the answers for "free" on the website, but it doesn't look like it's free anymore. It appears that access to that section on their forums requires a membership. The second version of their FL comes with a DVD where the guys that do the Audio Osmosis CDs go into detail and explain all the problems. This is $40.

It should be noted that these tests are in the PAPER format, NOT the CBT. I think you should seriously consider picking up Berkeley Review's practice MCATs. I haven't heard any really positive comments about EK (mostly negative), whereas I've heard great things about Berkeley Review's practice tests.