Other OT-Related Information where to live- Orange County, Ca

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beachbum92

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on attending Stanbridge University in Irvine, CA. I've visited California twice now (I'm from long island,NY.) I really like the OC area compared to the LA area. I was wondering if someone could give me more information about the areas that include, Huntington beach, newport beach, and Irvine.

I would like to live somewhere close to those areas. I stayed in Newport and absolutely loved it. I'm a single, 24 year old girl who would like to live somewhere safe, close to nightlife and the beach. I don't mind living 15-20 minutes away at most. I just would like to live in a place where there are people my age and I could meet others.

Does anyone know if there are apartments in those areas, even if they are located in homes? the Max for me would be 1400. I understand this is an expensive area, but was hoping there might be affordable apartments for off campus housing for students.

Members don't see this ad.

With your budget, you'll be able to afford at least a private bedroom in most of OC. If I were you, I'd look into student housing groups on facebook. UC Irvine has a very active student housing group on FB, and many alumni/people around the area post on there looking for housemates. If you were interested, I can PM you the link! You should also look into living in Costa Mesa, which is really close to Irvine and Newport. Lots of young people around that area as well. Best of luck with housing and congrats on your acceptance!

With your budget, you'll be able to afford at least a private bedroom in most of OC. If I were you, I'd look into student housing groups on facebook. UC Irvine has a very active student housing group on FB, and many alumni/people around the area post on there looking for housemates. If you were interested, I can PM you the link! You should also look into living in Costa Mesa, which is really close to Irvine and Newport. Lots of young people around that area as well. Best of luck with housing and congrats on your acceptance!

If you could PM the link that would be great! :) thanks for all the info