Where to move near rutgers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DMD the Dream

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So after a decent amount of research and thought process I am leaning towards attending Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. Regardless of what school I choose I would like to move closer to the school. Does anyone know of any good living situations near rutgers where I would be safe and still close to school? I have been looking but some are very expensive and dont include utilities.
 
I would email the student ambassador list and talk to them. Or even call into the admissions office to ask for someone whose an housing expert.
 
So after a decent amount of research and thought process I am leaning towards attending Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. Regardless of what school I choose I would like to move closer to the school. Does anyone know of any good living situations near rutgers where I would be safe and still close to school? I have been looking but some are very expensive and dont include utilities.
I live like 20 minutes away from Rutgers Newark. My town is nice and safe and the drive time doesnt bother me at all. Towns that are around newark have an average one bedroom apartment cost of like $800 to $1000 per month. What I am saying is that you dont need live in Newark to attend Rutgers Newark.