where to put put it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sport

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The secondary for PCOM directs you to write the personal statement on the back of the secondary....Does anybody else think this is strange? I am not sure whether to attach a seperate sheet or not?
There is somebody on an admissions committee laughing at all of us right now!

Members don't see this ad.

sport, I feel the same way about the PCOM secondary. I went out on a limb and attached a separate sheet. PCOM is one of my top choices and unfortunately, I think I wrote too much, so it wouldn't have fit anyway. AHHH! They are laughing at us! :rolleyes:

Call the ADCOM, and ask them. I am sure they would be happy to answer your question, especially with your enthusiasm to do the right thing.
T

Members don't see this ad :)
i know where they probably want us to put it!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I typed mine on a separate sheet and then ran the application through a copier on manual input so that my essay was copied on the back. I had my fingers crossed hoping there wouldn't be a paper jam!

Thanks for the response. I bit the bullet, and printed it on the back of the app. Then I ended up attaching a seperate sheet for the health care related experience....It should all be good.

When I called they said you could attach a separate sheet...
Is anyone answering both questions in one essay ( healthcare experiences and the Why D.O. & PCOM) or each question is a separate essay...what are you guys doing for this?

hi guys,

i'm an MSI at PCOM, so maybe this will help you all out.

1) i fit my essay on the back of the secondary. if they tell you it's okay to attach another sheet that's cool, but i'd try to make it concise and to the point if possible.

2) i also answered both the essays in one. you'll just have to do some rearranging to combine the answers to get this to work out best for each of you.

any more questions on PCOM, feel free to email me. good luck!

Scott,
PCOM-2005

Off the topic, but when does PCOM start interviewing students? Thanks.

gator,

interviews will probably within a few weeks...i think usually by mid to late september.

Scott

I did both also.. answered both questions in one essay and put it on the back of the essay... For better or worse :D

I believe interviews are to be starting around 09.24 (I am trying to remember my conversation). I know they've been having some challenges with new software (in PCOM adcomm).

Hiddy Ho!! BTW, I'll be at PCOM on Friday...

-A ;)

I'm a first year at PCOM and I remember just typing it on word then printing on the back. I don't think it matters much.

Have they started sending out interview requests? Thanks.