Where were you born?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Violetwings929

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since everyone is from everywhere, i'll start. I was born in Dallas, Texas! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Tehran, Iran

Members don't see this ad :)
Houston, TX

fairyofsong said:
Macon, Georgia

My best friend from middle school moved to Macon.. he graduated from ..Northside HS?

New Orleans

Los Angeles, California -- born and raised
I'm still here and will probably die here! :)

Coronado, CA

Members don't see this ad :)
London England,
raised in Barbados,
now live in NY.

Encino, California. We really lived in Reseda, but the nearest hospital was in Encino.

Buffalo, New York but have lived in South Florida pretty much my whole life- I'm a semi-native.

Robinson, IL... My father was one of the physicians helping to deliver me :)

Chicago, Illinois :)

Palm Springs, California

Kansas City, MO
Truman Medical Center

Bellflower, California - 3rd floor of Kaiser :p

jjunyi83 said:
seoul, Korea
Hi jjunyi83,

I just flew into Seoul/Incheon International on the 1st of this month. My husband is stationed at Osan Air Base so I flew in with our 2 kids to visit for a month. I love the shopping here! :thumbup:

Born in Nicaragua--raised in South Florida

Fort Campbell, Kentucky
(military brat)

Schenectady, NY

Warsaw, New York

Waukesha Wisconsin!!! Go Packers!

Rybnitsa, Moldova

evanlouwho said:
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
(military brat)

heh My best friend was born at the old hospital there. Her mom told her that she saw cockroaches walking up the wall as she was recovering after giving birth.
Her dad continued his army career and somehow the family ended back up around Ft Campbell (actually in Clarksville, TN) where I met her.

Oh, and I was born in Little Rock, Arkansas. (another military kid)

Asor said:
Hi jjunyi83,

I just flew into Seoul/Incheon International on the 1st of this month. My husband is stationed at Osan Air Base so I flew in with our 2 kids to visit for a month. I love the shopping here! :thumbup:

hi, its been 12 years now since I left Korea!!!!
I heard a lot of things changed. Hope to visit there soon
Have fun and hope you get to try some Korean food... :)

I'm from International Falls, Minnesota.

But I've been living in South Haven, Michigan for almost 15 years now...

ForgetMeNot said:
heh My best friend was born at the old hospital there. Her mom told her that she saw cockroaches walking up the wall as she was recovering after giving birth.
Her dad continued his army career and somehow the family ended back up around Ft Campbell (actually in Clarksville, TN) where I met her.

Oh, and I was born in Little Rock, Arkansas. (another military kid)

That's funny that you say that. I guess that hospital is notorious for cockroaches because my mother told me this same story. What year was your friend born? I was born in '82.

evanlouwho said:
That's funny that you say that. I guess that hospital is notorious for cockroaches because my mother told me this same story. What year was your friend born? I was born in '82.

She was born in 81.

Zagreb, Croatia

Crazy_Norwegian said:
I'm from International Falls, Minnesota.

But I've been living in South Haven, Michigan for almost 15 years now...

Coldest place in the US! My family used to vacation there (well Lake Vermillion and Tower) in the summer. I have very fond memories there! :love: