Where will you be attending in Fall 2008?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ball State University, Counseling Psychology Ph.D.

I'm going to their campus visit day on March 29. If anyone else will be there, hi!

I'll be going to UMiami's clinical Ph.D. program, child track. Go 'Canes!

Members don't see this ad :)
Antioch University New England Clinical Psych PsyD :)

West Virginia University, though that is because I am already a first year there :). Congrats on your decisions everyone! I remember how awesome it felt to post in this thread last year!

You really need a separate thread in my opinion T4C. It is good to have a one-stop place to see where everyone is headed and give your congratulations. It will just get burried in the acceptance thread!

Going to U of Miami Clinical Psych PhD, health track!

w00t!

psycguy85, see ya there :D

Okay...ya'll have worn me down :)D)....I merged the last, "where are you going" thread into the "acceptance" thread, but I guess have at it. ;)

Ahhhhh...

Dont give me more to decipher :eek:

It's crazy enough. I feel like with running the acceptance thread that it is another class that I am taking - I should invest in a BA from SDN!! I love doing it though. Such a thrill

Okay...ya'll have worn me down :)D)....I merged the last, "where are you going" thread into the "acceptance" thread, but I guess have at it. ;)

I noticed you are a very tidy person. A lot of organization around here. Your house or apartment or where ever you live must be very clean and nice.

I'm not making fun of you, i would prefer that to having 800 threads that were all the same, just an observation really.

I noticed you are a very tidy person. A lot of organization around here. Your house or apartment or where ever you live must be very clean and nice.

I wish!!

:laugh:

I am very hit and miss with organization. I just spent the last 3+ hours re-organizing the file structure of one of my websites, and it is *still* a mess. I may just go back to my old layout, but it doesn't function as well.

Speaking of.....I try and keep things organized in here, because when people do searches later for threads, it can be really frustrating to have 23 threads about something, but none of them are linked, all of the information is scattered, etc. I figure if I can keep thread relatively on topic, people can find what they need.

University of Arkansas (Fayetteville)....Yay! Go Razorbacks!

Members don't see this ad :)
University of Nebraska - Lincoln for clinical PhD!

U Alabama Clinical PhD - if you're going too, pm me! Would love to meet you before August!

West Virginia University, though that is because I am already a first year there :). Congrats on your decisions everyone! I remember how awesome it felt to post in this thread last year!

Awwwh, my alma mater! How's the Life Sciences Building treatin' ya? (And who's your advisor?)

I am going to the Southern Miss Counseling Psych PhD program. Lucky for me, I like fried chicken and catfish!

University of Hartford, Psy.D :) Go Hawks...I think.

I only applied to one school-- Chestnut Hill College in Philadelphia, which is where I attend now for my Master's. I will be done with my classes in April and will graduate in May. Then I will start the Psy.D. program in late August! Right now it doesn't even seem real because it seems so far away, but I know time will fly by. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and share my good news! I'm looking forward to sharing and receiving information from others.

Sam Houston State University's Clinical PhD program. If you are also going, PM me, I want to know who I'm going to spending the next 4 years with :-D

La Salle University, Clinical Psych PsyD

Widener Psy.D. Clinical Psych:)

Bowling Green State University, Clinical Psych PhD. (I plan to pursue the clinical-community specialization) :D

To anyone who applied to Univ. of Louisville, particularly with Dr. Lewine, there's a spot open now and they might be contacting you! But I def. recommend talking to former students before you make your decision

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share the good news with all of my future colleagues! I have been accepted to U of Denver for the fall of 2008. Is anyone else going there? Let me know how all of your schools pan out. Share the good news!

mod note: we have a thread for this, no need for a new thread. Moving......

Washington State University, Clinical Ph.D.:)

Going to Nova Southeastern for clinical PhD also!

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share the good news with all of my future colleagues! I have been accepted to U of Denver for the fall of 2008. Is anyone else going there? Let me know how all of your schools pan out. Share the good news!

Congrats!! What program? I may go there in the Fall as well. :)

Hey everyone,

Congrats, DU was really great! Are you doing PhD or PsyD? Who's your POI?

Hey guys,
I'll be heading to the University of Kentucky this fall. I accepted an offer to their clinical phd program.

MSPP Clinical PsyD! Anyone else going there?
:luck:

University of Arkansas (Fayetteville)....Yay! Go Razorbacks!

Well, it looks like I will be joining you at the University of Arkansas!!!! Soon to be a hog (haha never thought I'd say that).:hardy:

I have just turned down an offer at the University of Missouri-St. Louis for a position in their trauma clinic. It is also a fantastic program so I wish luck to whoever gets that spot :luck:

Well, it looks like I will be joining you at the University of Arkansas!!!! Soon to be a hog (haha never thought I'd say that).:hardy:

I have just turned down an offer at the University of Missouri-St. Louis for a position in their trauma clinic. It is also a fantastic program so I wish luck to whoever gets that spot :luck:

Wow! Very cool...same cohort! Well congrats to both of us! :laugh:

I accepted an offer at Virginia Commonwealth University in the clinical Ph.D. program :)

I accepted at Fordham Clinical PhD.

I've finally decided :)

Nova Southeastern PsyD

I accepted at Fordham Clinical PhD.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear that you have made your decision and are now on your way!

I accepted at the University at Albany - State University of New York, Clinical Psychology Ph.D.

University of Illinois at Chicago!

I am SO glad this is FINALLY official ... even though it still doesn't feel official.

The New School for Social Research!! can't wait for nyc!

The New School for Social Research!! can't wait for nyc!

Good for you! It's a great program, I think you'll really enjoy it. And of course the area is awesome. Fell free to PM if you need some NYC info.

I'll be at their Psychology and Social Justice conference in April (they host great interdisciplinary conferences and speakers).

Accepted an offer at the University of North Dakota

Accepted Clinical PhD program at University of Illinois Chicago! :)

I am going to University of Oregon for counseling psych.