Where will you be attending in Fall 2008?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll be joining NYCPsych and FrdLcnKln at Rutgers, but for the Social Psych PhD program.

If either of you are going to be focusing on Health Psych, let me know!

Members don't see this ad.

I will officially be attending Ohio State University this fall. Amazing program and faculty, brand-new building, and great funding! I'm SO excited!!!:D

Members don't see this ad :)
:zip::zip:I accepted my offer at the Illinois Institute of Technology (clinical PhD)! I have a lab! and classemates! and funding! And I'm in Chicago! woot woot! I'm now in the process of peeling off the last 6 months worth of stress, frustration, and bitterness.

Finally I can start being the psychologist instead of needing one! :zip:

hey, I'm new on here but I recently accepted Wheaton over Regent. I'm excited to have things settled. I can't find anyone else who responded to your post, but I guess we're going to be cohort-mates :)

I'm actually not a fan, but you always hear this during pro sporting event announcements (particularly the NFL).

I hear that buckeyes are the choice food for gators...I hope this trend continues - forever! :laugh:

btw I'm not a gator nor a buckeye, I just really really don't like Ohio State :rolleyes: (in terms of sports that is. I'm sure the school and the students are wonderful...)

I just made it official...I will be getting my Clinical Psych PhD from (edit) I'm excited!

Last edited:
widener clinical psyd:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Doesn't come up too often in these threads, but I am definitely pumped!

I will be attending the University of Florida - Clinical and Health Psychology program. :)

I finally made a decision and formally accepted an offer at Pepperdine! I am looking forward to a change of scenery after living in New York City for the past couple of years :hardy:

I am happy to say that I will be attending the PsyD program at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. :) It is a topnotch program (if I do say so myself :laugh:) with small class sizes, great training and tuition funding.

IUP is one of those rare University-based PsyD programs where tuition is basically funded. Every student gets a 10 hour per week assistantship that comes with half tuition remission. The annual stipend amount for the assistantship is only about $100 short of the other half of tuition for in-state residents. Even for out-of-staters the tuition cost (after tuition remission and stipend) is less than $1000 a year. Woo hoo!

I am happy to say that I will be attending the PsyD program at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. :) It is a topnotch program (if I do say so myself :laugh:) with small class sizes, great training and tuition funding.

IUP is one of those rare University-based PsyD programs where tuition is basically funded. Every student gets a 10 hour per week assistantship that comes with half tuition remission. The annual stipend amount for the assistantship is only about $100 short of the other half of tuition for in-state residents. Even for out-of-staters the tuition cost (after tuition remission and stipend) is less than $1000 a year. Woo hoo!

I also just accepted at IUP!:)

Chicago School of Professional Psychology clinical PsyD

LIU- Brooklyn Campus. I am really excited.

I finallyyyy decided to go to the Yeshiva Clinical PsyD program... guess it's 5 more years in the Bronx... who's with me?! lol

I also have accepted my offer for Yeshiva's Clinical Psy.D program. Took me awhile to decide, but I'm very excited about my final decision! :D

Oh man, at first I tried to write "I will be attending THE Ohio State University" but it just looked too weird so I changed it! Guess I'll have to start getting used to it though... Go Buckeyes!!! I am so darned excited, and it's only April!

congrats everyone on your acceptances and decisions! and yeshiva people, i'll be there in the clinical health phd. i've already gone to the campus to check it out, see where i'll get my coffee, found the area diner, liquor store;)...

omg ANOTHER yeshiva person?? alright we all need to talk! hahaha! :)

going to Rutgers PsyD program (my first choice!)
:love:

I will be attending Rutgers Clinical PsyD program this Fall!! :D

American University Clinical PhD :) I'll miss Boston, but DC is awesome!

Congrats to everyone else with acceptances! We deserve it!

Wisconsin-Madison, clinical PhD. I'm kinda worried about that Badger mascot--he's got a neat little sweater on, but no pants!

Wisconsin-Madison, clinical PhD. I'm kinda worried about that Badger mascot--he's got a neat little sweater on, but no pants!

No worries....

venn-pants.gif

t4c - I am gonna be bookmarking that picture and showing everyone. you have officially made my week.

I was rejected from the PsyD program at Pacific University (my #1 choice) but I was accepted into their master's program. :)

Anybody else in the MA program at Pacific? It was really important for me to stay in the Portland metro area.

T4C, you make an excellent point! I probably should wear pants to orientation, though XD

I'll be heading to Wright State University for the Psy.D. program in the fall. Does anybody know anyone else who will be starting this program?

congrats everyone. For all the RU ppl, make sure to eat lots of grease trucks and get fat...its well worth it. i kno i did! and for the YU ppl, theres a starbucks close by, about 5 min walking distance so u can get fat on their fraps!

Oh man... my bf was at RU for undergrad so I've been to the grease trucks but... I have to say I have never eaten there. Although I did see a truck parked outside of YU when I interviewed so maybe I'll hit up that one! :) There were 2 trucks like that outside my HS so it'll be like returning to my youth ('cause I'm so old now?)... Can't wait! :)

Oh man... my bf was at RU for undergrad so I've been to the grease trucks but... I have to say I have never eaten there. Although I did see a truck parked outside of YU when I interviewed so maybe I'll hit up that one! :) There were 2 trucks like that outside my HS so it'll be like returning to my youth ('cause I'm so old now?)... Can't wait! :)

You may have a great experience, but it is still no Grease Trucks....they are an Institution! Of course, they were shut down for a bit for a number of reasons, but what good thing doesn't run into some red tape. :D

Antioch University New England Clinical Psych PsyD :)

did you go there straight out of college? I'm graduating from Notre Dame this fall and really want to end up in New England so I'm strongly considering antioch NE

which school zeev? in tel aviv?

I will be attending the Rutgers clinical PsyD program!

Is anyone else going to be attending this program? Feel free to PM me.

hi
hopw you having nice time , can you tell or share or guide;)
how is the course for international students ,i am from India
tc