Where will you be attending in Fall 2008?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am going to University of Oregon for counseling psych.

awesome program! way to go!

Members don't see this ad.

University of Georgia, Counseling Psychology Ph.D!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm going to KU's Clinical program in the health track...anyone else going there too?

I just officially accepted the offer to study in the Clinical Psychology PhD program at the University of Alabama. I'm very excited! :laugh: :smuggrin: :) :D :hardy:

Accepted at Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Clinical PsyD program.
I am very excited! Small class sizes and great funding!

Psuche, when did you officially accept the IUP offer (if you don't mind my asking). I tried to PM you but wasn't allowed.
Since I'm posting, if there's anyone else out there who's waiting on IUP, I'd love to hear from you. Strangely I seem to have developed a minor obsession with staying current on the list of folks accepting/declining. Perhaps I'll do a study on the various disorders which manifest throughout the application process to graduate school...

Looks like I will be attending the University of Denver's Social Affect program in the Fall.

Psuche, when did you officially accept the IUP offer (if you don't mind my asking). I tried to PM you but wasn't allowed.
Since I'm posting, if there's anyone else out there who's waiting on IUP, I'd love to hear from you. Strangely I seem to have developed a minor obsession with staying current on the list of folks accepting/declining. Perhaps I'll do a study on the various disorders which manifest throughout the application process to graduate school...

You should see the stuff that pops up *DURING* the program. :laugh: Also, the most interesting time for me (and my adult psychopathology professor correctly predicted) was when I went home for a week for the holidays and saw my family. Sx's abound of various fun Dx's. :D

I officially accepted a position ih the PhD in Clinical Psychology (Health Emphasis) at the Ferkauf school at Yeshiva University. It is the perfect program for me, and I am SO HAPPY to have finally made up my mind!!!!:D:D:D:D

I hope to stick around and participate in this awesome forum, and post on things other than applying to grad school! Like being IN grad school!

I will be attending the Rutgers clinical PsyD program!

Is anyone else going to be attending this program? Feel free to PM me.

Moving to Kentucky in July to attend the clinical phd program at U Kentucky!!!! So excited to have made a decision!!!!!!!!!!!!

This isn't exactly on-topic, but I wanted to share my warm fuzzies with people who would understand...

My future adviser just included me in a "Dear Team" e-mail about going to a conference in the fall. I guess it hadn't sunk in yet. I'm part of a team! Heeeee. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
This isn't exactly on-topic, but I wanted to share my warm fuzzies with people who would understand...

My future adviser just included me in a "Dear Team" e-mail about going to a conference in the fall. I guess it hadn't sunk in yet. I'm part of a team! Heeeee. :D

I'll cheers to that excitement. I was also included in a Dear Team email as well as a "join me in welcoming our new member" which resulted in a bombardment of my inbox. I think after all the work it took to get to this point, it does put a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy

Even I got the warm fuzzies from reading your post :p I'm super excited about being part of a TEAM when I start this fall, too :p

First Canadian school post (I think?), I'll be at York for Clinical Developmental :)

I'm going to Indiana University-Bloomington Clinical PhD. Actually I'm looking for a roommate. Anyone going there?

Moving to Kentucky in July to attend the clinical phd program at U Kentucky!!!! So excited to have made a decision!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're going to love KY, its where I live and I think its just beautiful. Course I'm in Northern kentucky but I've been to Lexington too many times to count. Congrats!!

going to my first choice!

Last edited:
:DI will be attending the UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IN SANTA BARBARA!!!:D I can't believe it. I have been California dreamin' for SO long . . . and working towards graduate school for the same amount of time. It was a long and arduous battle but I made it!

:clap: :banana: :boom::biglove:

(Sarahanne, I'm with you)

ONLINE DANCE PARTY!

Awww - this is always my favorite SDN thread!

Congratulations guys!

I just accepted Nova Southeastern PsyD... so excited for Florida!!! :)

A few Nova people on here.....:thumbup: . Keep an eye/ear out for a BBQ the week/weekend before classes start, as it is now tradition (I did it my first year to meet my classmates, and each subsequent year people ask, "So when is the BBQ?"). It is word of mouth and depends on the weather, but if you are lucky, you may get to meet your trusty moderator in person.....:D

Thanks! :) Where are you at/going to?

Officially accepted NOVA PsyD TODAY!!! Now comes the fun stuff, money, apartment, and more money.. Ugh!

I'll be joining FrdLcnKln at the Rutgers PsyD!

I'll be joining FrdLcnKln at the Rutgers PsyD!

Congrats NYCPsych! I'm pretty sure I met you at an interview (LIU) -- I'm glad we both did well!

congrats to you too, FrdLcnKln!

I'll be committing the next five years to PGSP-Stanford's Psy.D. program. Woot! :)

I finally made my decision to move to Waco, TX :p I'll miss you dearly California (I'm from Los Angeles so it's going to be an interesting transition for me)!!!

I finally made my decision to move to Waco, TX :p I'll miss you dearly California (I'm from Los Angeles so it's going to be an interesting transition for me)!!!

One of only several TOP tier psy.D. programs; you made an excellent choice.

Good luck.

Awesome program and remember that Austin is only an hour or so south. Good place to enjoy!

Plus TX is SO much better than CA. <- yes, my own personal bias.

Mark

I just accepted an offer for the clinical program at the University of Central Florida!! :hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy: My first choice, I'm so excited!!!

Holy cow, I'm actually going to be going to grad school! :D

The University of North Texas, Clinical Psych PhD

Yay Texas! :)

UMaryland-College Park's Clinical PhD... my first choice since day 1! :hardy:

I just wanted to say congrats to everyone so far! :hardy: Hopefully I will be joining you soon on this thread! ;)

Awesome program and remember that Austin is only an hour or so south. Good place to enjoy!

Plus TX is SO much better than CA. <- yes, my own personal bias.

Mark
hahaha, well, I grew up in Austin for a good portion of my life (8 years), so I know TX is great (and I've actually always wanted to go back, so going to Baylor is kinda perfect)... but I've just gotten so used to the perks of living in Los Angeles! I've been in LA for 6 years, so it's going to be hard for me to leave

But yeah, awesome program. I'm happy and nervous all at the same time!

In the fall I'll be attending Fairleigh Dickinson University's Clinical Ph.D. program :D

After much applying to a dozen doctoral programs and five master's programs, getting accepted to Nova, and other MA level schools, I think I've realized just how complicated this process is! That being said, I'm going to go to Appalachian State and obtain a Master's degree and quite possibly pursue the doctorate after. I loved Nova but I couldn't see the debt happening, so now I'll have another shot at applying to doctoral programs all over again. The only difference is that now I have this handy tool called the SDN!

I accepted my offer to St. John's Clinical Ph.D. program this morning.

Hello, I'm new here. I have decided that posting on here is a great way to delay finishing my last few undergraduate assignments. I accepted FSU's offer a couple of weeks back. I can't wait for warmer weather.

Northern Illinois University's undergraduate bachelor's of science in psychology program. Jealous?

Accepted today. Sooooooooooooo Happy!:D

Accepted offer at University of Hartford Psy.D

see ya there, causeeffect

Hello, I'm new here. I have decided that posting on here is a great way to delay finishing my last few undergraduate assignments. I accepted FSU's offer a couple of weeks back. I can't wait for warmer weather.

Congrats! I'm an undergrad at FSU right now, and although I don't know who your mentor is, the psychology program here is great!

I'll be at Nova Southeastern...Clinical Psych PhD!

Accepted Suffolk U Ph.D ... contact me if you will be one of my class mates :D

I will be going to Eastern Michigan University for their PhD program in the fall. It feels nice to finally know where I will be! ;)