Where would an honors thesis fit?

Started by deleted678432
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted678432

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Every honors student at my university is required to conduct a thesis, which can be literally anything really. For my thesis, I am making a mock research grant proposal to a dental school PI. I will be doing a short lit review of about 20-30 sources followed by just a regular grant, but I won't be submitting it. Under what section could I include this in my app? It is technically for credit, but it is quite extensive and something that our honors program allocates a year of prep for, so I think it could be included. Thoughts?