Where would you find the highest VOLUME CVS/Pharmacy store?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ericn2k3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ahh. I should've made it more clear. I meant to ask what CVS store have the highest volume? As in what's the busiest CVS pharmacy in the country in terms of volume?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Ahh. I should've made it more clear. I meant to ask what CVS store have the highest volume? As in what's the busiest CVS pharmacy in the country in terms of volume?

Why do you ask?

Members don't see this ad :)
To confirm/deny if Harbison #0371 is the busiest around or maybe country (long shot?)

How many do you do a week? I know of a store that does over 8000.

Before he left around 8ish. He said 1379 for the day. The 8000 store mentioned above, is that the Tom River's CVS?

So you do the math, if you had 1379 and 4 hours to go, you probably average about 1500 on weekdays. So that's 7500 for the week. Tack on Saturdays and Sundays and you figure it out for yourself.

Before he left around 8ish. He said 1379 for the day. The 8000 store mentioned above, is that the Tom River's CVS?

It's not on east coast and the nearest major city is an hour away. They don't do 8000 all year round.

It's not on east coast and the nearest major city is an hour away. They don't do 8000 all year round.

I remember hearing that the Walgreen's in Yuma, AZ is one of the busiest in the country during the winters.