Where you can find scrubs besides the book store!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beakerbetty

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got back from buying my scrubs. I found a place in Hialeah (1001 West 49th Street in the Palm Springs Plaza, phone #305-823-4230) about 30 minutes from school. The prices were quite reasonable compared to the other places I have been to. (the other places have been 1. Just Uniforms...we ordered our white coats there 2. A store in Westland Mall (Hialeah) 3. A store in Pembroke Lakes Mall (15-20 minutes from school).

Sale items were $17.99 & $19.99 per set. There were quite a variety of colors to choose from and they didn't fit as funny as the others that I have tried on. They were also pretty long considering I needed a small and they still managed to fit my 5'10" fame.

You can also get them online at www.lifeuniform.com.

Hope this helps some of you. See you a week and happy shopping.

beakerbetty :)

Members don't see this ad.

Kimberly,

Sorry, I meant to post this in the NSU-COM meeting topic. If you could move it there I would greatly appreciate it.

My apologies once again!
beakerbetty

My sister just gave me the JC Penny Catalog and they had every type of scrub, lab coat and even colored stethoscopes.

Check them out.