Where you're from and where you're accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isuclones85

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering where some of you that are accepted into dental school(or waitlisted). I am planning on taking the DAT's in July'ish or so and then applying to some schools. I was just curious if some of you could post what you got accepted with (GPA's and DAT's). I need to nail my DAT because my GPA will only be in the 3.3 - 3.5 region which isn't that great. I guess im posting this to see if it's even possible to get in with a GPA as low as a 3.3 or if any of you got in with that or maybe lower.

Members don't see this ad.

do your research:

(1) check predents.com
(2) browse the countless "what are my chances?" threads on SDN

the short answer is: yes, you have the opportunity to goto dschool. with some dental experience, a superb DAT score, and the ability to carry on a conversation...you will secure your spot.

best of luck,
jB!:)

thanks...ill check that site out and if it helps to be able to carry on a convo. i should be alright because thats definitely one of my strongest points, i just wish some of my other aspects were abit stronger so my hair doesnt go completely white from worrying so much :eek:

Reactions: 1 user