Which 3rd practice test should I take before 8/23 test?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SephirothXR

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking 2 more AAMCs (11 included) before my 8/23 test (done the rest). I have the option of taking one more. I have all Kaplan FLs, access to the one free TPR practice MCAT, and EK101 (I have more to improve on in verbal than anything else). I'm doing content review in between, but what should be my third test?
 
I've taken all AAMCs except 2 (which I'll have time to take), I'm wondering which one would be a better one to take, a Kaplan one (I've heard their verbal isn't the best practice) or another one.