Which Berkeley Review CBT should I avoid?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Crazy4Organic

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

My test is coming up and I'm mixing all 8 AAMC FLs with some BR FLs. I only have time to take ~ 4 BR FL (7 BR available). Which ones should I avoid?

I've read that BR 3, 4, 6 is incredibly hard and likely to shoot down your confidence. I'm obviously trying to avoid these lol

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Crazy4Organic
 
I personally would choose the hardest ones and then do the AAMCs last. Instead of losing confidence, let the disappointment motivate you to study harder.

If you're adamant on only taking one of them (which I don't agree with since you paid for the tests already and it can't hurt to take them), you should probably just do TBR 6 or the most recently written one since should be more similar to the mcat than the others, in my opinion.