which biology lab class did you take?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

t12kim

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking environmental microbiology lab, and i was wondering if that could be counted as a biology lab. Which biology lab did you guys take?

Members don't see this ad.

t12kim said:
I am taking environmental microbiology lab, and i was wondering if that could be counted as a biology lab. Which biology lab did you guys take?
A&P with lab, genetics with lab, microbio with lab, cell bio with lab, immunology and lab, biochem with lab...

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are referring to the biology requirement most schools are looking for a bio I & II sequence with the labs associated with those courses. I didn't take any biology lab by itself as almost all labs compliment a lecture and a required in order to pass the course, such as microbiology, zoology, botany, anatomy, embryology, etc.

i have the biggest crush on nendo.

removed at the request of the user

Sprgrover said:
If you are referring to the biology requirement most schools are looking for a bio I & II sequence with the labs associated with those courses. I didn't take any biology lab by itself as almost all labs compliment a lecture and a required in order to pass the course, such as microbiology, zoology, botany, anatomy, embryology, etc.

my school does not have any bio classes with labs. Therefore, i have to take a biology lab by itself. I go to UCSD..anyone goes to UCSD??