Which dental schools require “dean’s certification letter”(or anything relevant) upon acceptance?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Onionringkk11

Reaction score
I heard some dental schools would require dean’s certification letter where they would verify that the student has no disciplinary records related to conduct and academic integrity. Although I do not have any record related to this, I just wanted to know how this process goes. I would appreciate answers from current dental students here!

1. Which schools requires it? Since I’m a CA resident, I’m specifically interested in UCLA, UCSF, Michigan, UPenn, Columbia, UOP, and USC (or any other schools)

2. If required, are we required to submit dean’s certification from every institutions we attended (like including community colleges) or just from the institution(4-year university) where I received my BA/BS degree from?

Members don't see this ad.

I had to do one for the University of Florida and only from my undergraduate school that I was obtaining my degree from (transferred from one undergraduate program to another and also took classes at a CC).

Reactions: 1 user