Which email to use?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

treasurefull2

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I know this seems like a lame question, but I was wondering which email is better to use for ERAS...

My school's email services tends to go down about once a month. So I was thinking that it's better that I used my YAHOO email...

Is there any reason for me not to use my Yahoo email?

Members don't see this ad.

Ok, I know this seems like a lame question, but I was wondering which email is better to use for ERAS...

My school's email services tends to go down about once a month. So I was thinking that it's better that I used my YAHOO email...

Is there any reason for me not to use my Yahoo email?

Use whatever email you want, as long as your Yahoo! or any other e-mail doesn't have a lame or "too cute" user name. Be sure to check your Junk folder every once in a while to be sure some interview invites aren't ending up there.

Gmail is good, but I think hotmail is the best. But sure, you could use yahoo. :]

Personally, I like using my school email for school related things. It's a legit account and I feel more secure using it. Don't forget to check your spam account!