Which MCAT date are you (unsuccessfully) registering for today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lawnboy313

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Something to do while you keep pressing that refresh button on your browser...
 
I hope everyone knows April 7 is Easter weekend. I guess people want to get the test over with that remember that is technically a holiday weekend.

First night of Passover is April 2... you're all crazy. (You're all premeds. 😀 )

I'm just surprised that first date is so popular.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope everyone knows April 7 is Easter weekend. I guess people want to get the test over with that remember that is technically a holiday weekend.

First night of Passover is April 2... you're all crazy. (You're all premeds. 😀 )

I'm just surprised that first date is so popular.

it's the only saturday date in these two months... i don't need to miss a day of school for the thing (well, technically two because i have to travel). this weekend is the only one which i can not miss any school and get it over with (we're off friday for the holiday as well)