Which of these don't have secondaries?

Started by fxryker
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PCOM
LECOM
Rowan
NYIT
UNECOM
I do not know about the current cycle if they changed anything, but from past cycles I can tell you:

PCOM - they have an essay on AACOMAS, but no true secondary like other schools

LECOM - I believe the secondary is just filling out demographic information once you have access to the portal

RowanSOM, NYITCOM, UNECOM - all have secondaries that are on their respective portals when you get access after submitting through AACOMAS
 
I do not know about the current cycle if they changed anything, but from past cycles I can tell you:

PCOM - they have an essay on AACOMAS, but no true secondary like other schools

LECOM - I believe the secondary is just filling out demographic information once you have access to the portal

RowanSOM, NYITCOM, UNECOM - all have secondaries that are on their respective portals when you get access after submitting through AACOMAS
Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UNECOM and PCOM have secondaries in that you turn them in with your primary app since they are additional questions. You can add DMU to that list as well.

Schools that definitely don’t have them that I’ve seen are LECOM
 
Last edited: