Which Qbank to use along with year 2 courses - Kaplan or USMLErx?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LargeDocGuy2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I learn best while doing practice questions and both of these have reasonably priced 12-month plans - I know Uworld is best so I want to save it for last. Which of these do you guys think will pay off more for going through during year 2 as I learn the content in my classes?

Members don't see this ad.

Ive done kaplan, and I thought it was good. The main complaint people have about this qbank is that some questions are too detail oriented, which may be annoying and counterproductive when you got a month left of studying, but if youre starting early on this may be a good thing. I havent done USMLERx, but dont people complain about this q bank for the opposite reason?
I have done Uworld as well, and it definitely is quite good... so good, im doing a second pass of it instead of doing USMLERx... rx is reasonably priced and i would probably do it, but i dont have much time left, and im doing pretty well on practice exams right now.