You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Which School has the MOST ASIAN Pharmacy Student?
Started by PharmDster
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PharmDster said:Hi...does anyone know Which School has the MOST ASIAN Pharmacy Student IN THE EAST-COAST?
I guess MCPH.
ACPE tracks the overall stats. But, I don't believe that statistic is tracked by school.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
azian pryde!
PharmDster said:Hi...does anyone know Which School has the MOST ASIAN Pharmacy Student IN THE EAST-COAST?
Wait, do you mean which school has the single student who is the most Asian? I'm confused...
BTB said:Wait, do you mean which school has the single student who is the most Asian? I'm confused...
That's what it sounded like to me.
In that case, it would be VCU. crying moo is THE most azian around!BTB said:Wait, do you mean which school has the single student who is the most Asian? I'm confused...
I am single most asian. Check out my ride yo. Peace.
the size of that muffler
it looks like the honda drove over one of those massive sewer pipes
it looks like the honda drove over one of those massive sewer pipescrying moo said:I am single most asian. Check out my ride yo. Peace.
![]()
I was gonna make a funny comment but i just can't beat that

crying moo said:I am single most asian. Check out my ride yo. Peace.
![]()
That is effing hysterical.
crying moo said:
Hey...cryingmoo...don't look now, but I think your tailpipe has hemorrhoids!

dgroulx said:That is effing hysterical.
its just effing rad.
I call Shenanigans! Only an American car could require an exhaust pipe that large! Plus, you have Keane in you sig!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You got me. I'm not most Asian. I blast Keane in my unmodified Volkswagen. That's pretty yupped up. 🙂
is that all the information you guys know? come on i know u guys are lazy to post it!! COME ON POST IT, i want to know
Which poster has most ******ed question?? COME ON POST IT, i want to knowPharmDster said:is that all the information you guys know? come on i know u guys are lazy to post it!! COME ON POST IT, i want to know
PharmDster said:is that all the information you guys know? come on i know u guys are lazy to post it!! COME ON POST IT, i want to know
Why?
sometimes I wonder how people who ask such idiotic questions are actually qualified enough to get into a school anyway.
TELL ME RIGHT NOW, WHICH SCHOOL HAS THE MOST SINGLE INDIAN / AFRICAN DESCENT OF ORIENTAL HERITAGE FEMALES ON THE NORTH EASTERN COAST. I JUST WANT TO KNOW. DONT HOLD BACK.
TELL ME RIGHT NOW, WHICH SCHOOL HAS THE MOST SINGLE INDIAN / AFRICAN DESCENT OF ORIENTAL HERITAGE FEMALES ON THE NORTH EASTERN COAST. I JUST WANT TO KNOW. DONT HOLD BACK.
I think thats the University of Montana...thats east coast, right?Requiem said:sometimes I wonder how people who ask such idiotic questions are actually qualified enough to get into a school anyway.
TELL ME RIGHT NOW, WHICH SCHOOL HAS THE MOST SINGLE INDIAN / AFRICAN DESCENT OF ORIENTAL HERITAGE FEMALES ON THE NORTH EASTERN COAST. I JUST WANT TO KNOW. DONT HOLD BACK.
Well the pharmacy school my ma ma went to in Taiwan has a lot of Asians. Taiwanese to be specific.
Why is it so important to find Asian students? Why didn't you specify which type of Asian you're talking about? Maybe you should say Viet only.
Don't just assume that you can relate to Asian students that easily. There are all kinds....I'm definitely not your type. I don't find this kind of diction cute or cool:
Call me a self-hatr or whatever. I'm not all about tha AZNPRYDE!!11 Frankly I'm sick of these racial/group things. It makes us easy to stereotype, and I don't appreciate it. Tell me why DO them Asians like big spoilers and try to act ghetto together? Beats me, I must be a twinkie and a self hater.
Oh, I like Pho a lot.
Why is it so important to find Asian students? Why didn't you specify which type of Asian you're talking about? Maybe you should say Viet only.
Don't just assume that you can relate to Asian students that easily. There are all kinds....I'm definitely not your type. I don't find this kind of diction cute or cool:
man!!! damn finally know about this THREAD!! im Viet man!! u guys talk about PHO a lot...Pho was originally made from Communist man!!! lets not talk about it so much =O) i feel angry when u guys talk about it!! GROAR! ...i am from VIrginia..and so many Vietnamese down here are so smart...gpa is high =) competition man!! our average GPA is 3.7
Call me a self-hatr or whatever. I'm not all about tha AZNPRYDE!!11 Frankly I'm sick of these racial/group things. It makes us easy to stereotype, and I don't appreciate it. Tell me why DO them Asians like big spoilers and try to act ghetto together? Beats me, I must be a twinkie and a self hater.
Oh, I like Pho a lot.
crying moo said:Well the pharmacy school my ma ma went to in Taiwan has a lot of Asians. Taiwanese to be specific.
Why is it so important to find Asian students? Why didn't you specify which type of Asian you're talking about? Maybe you should say Viet only.
Don't just assume that you can relate to Asian students that easily. There are all kinds....I'm definitely not your type. I don't find this kind of diction cute or cool:
Call me a self-hatr or whatever. I'm not all about tha AZNPRYDE!!11 Frankly I'm sick of these racial/group things. It makes us easy to stereotype, and I don't appreciate it. Tell me why DO them Asians like big spoilers and try to act ghetto together? Beats me, I must be a twinkie and a self hater.
Oh, I like Pho a lot.
Don't you find the irony in what you posted. You sound just as foolish as your codemned post. You are just on different spectrum with different ignorance as the OP.
If I was to crouch to your level, I would argue that hispancs probably embraces big spoilers more than most and acting ghetto? With today's pop culture the lines are blurred to all races. But I sound really stupid and immature by making such statements and would be ready to finish myself off by a shotgun with a toe trigger if what you wrote is within the realm of truth or maturity. Don't be ignorant.
JackBeanstalk said:Don't you find the irony in what you posted. You sound just as foolish as your codemned post. You are just on different spectrum with different ignorance as the OP.
If I was to crouch to your level, I would argue that hispancs probably embraces big spoilers more than most and acting ghetto? With today's pop culture the lines are blurred to all races. But I sound really stupid and immature by making such statements and would be ready to finish myself off by a shotgun with a toe trigger if what you wrote is within the realm of truth or maturity. Don't be ignorant.
Yes I find irony in what I posted. I was being sarcastic with the stereotypes. (oh wait... crap did I mess up on the definition of irony? I dont know) I'll have to remember to put [sarcasm][/sarcasm] next time.
Anyway, my point was the more you hang out in isolated groups (asians seeking all the asians in this example), the easier it is for people to misunderstand and stereotype. It's easy to see a group of *insert group here* and think, "oh it's just a bunch of *insert group here* they only hang out with their own kind and do *insert activity here*." If everyone made an effort to step out of their comfort zone (racial, cultural, socioeconomic) for just a little, stereotypes would be harder to make. Say I hung out with only Taiwanese people. People could look at us and say, "damn Taiwanese only hang out with their own kind! and their language sounds terrible!" Maybe it's not right but it happens nonetheless. Or I only hang out with blonde Caucasian females. Does that make me a self-loathing blonde wannabe? Probably not but you never know. You don't know why they are friends but you see it there and it's easy to stereotype.
For example: My parents are moving to the Los Angeles area next month, and they're buying a house. Should they immediately flock to Arcadia (almost entirely Taiwanese/Chinese) where they'll be surrounded with their culture, food, and language, or should they check out other neighborhoods?
Will PharmDster seek the parmacy school with the most Asians?
The decisions are up to the individual (my parents are choosing to look at all different neighborhoods, PharmDster may choose to go to an Asian school, and neither would be "bad"), but I'm just putting something out there to think about. You know, I don't really know what I'm trying to say but I think Asians and other groups should make an effort to not isolate/segregate/exclusify? themselves. Makes for easier targets.
Requiem said:sometimes I wonder how people who ask such idiotic questions are actually qualified enough to get into a school anyway.
TELL ME RIGHT NOW, WHICH SCHOOL HAS THE MOST SINGLE INDIAN / AFRICAN DESCENT OF ORIENTAL HERITAGE FEMALES ON THE NORTH EASTERN COAST. I JUST WANT TO KNOW. DONT HOLD BACK.
i want to know what the school with the most eskimo student(s) is. I've never met an eskimo before.
Eskimaux. Don't dis my heritage 😉aubieRx said:i want to know what the school with the most eskimo student(s) is. I've never met an eskimo before.
crying moo said:Yes I find irony in what I posted. I was being sarcastic with the stereotypes. (oh wait... crap did I mess up on the definition of irony? I dont know) I'll have to remember to put [sarcasm][/sarcasm] next time.
Anyway, my point was the more you hang out in isolated groups (asians seeking all the asians in this example), the easier it is for people to misunderstand and stereotype. It's easy to see a group of *insert group here* and think, "oh it's just a bunch of *insert group here* they only hang out with their own kind and do *insert activity here*." If everyone made an effort to step out of their comfort zone (racial, cultural, socioeconomic) for just a little, stereotypes would be harder to make. Say I hung out with only Taiwanese people. People could look at us and say, "damn Taiwanese only hang out with their own kind! and their language sounds terrible!" Maybe it's not right but it happens nonetheless. Or I only hang out with blonde Caucasian females. Does that make me a self-loathing blonde wannabe? Probably not but you never know. You don't know why they are friends but you see it there and it's easy to stereotype.
For example: My parents are moving to the Los Angeles area next month, and they're buying a house. Should they immediately flock to Arcadia (almost entirely Taiwanese/Chinese) where they'll be surrounded with their culture, food, and language, or should they check out other neighborhoods?
Will PharmDster seek the parmacy school with the most Asians?
The decisions are up to the individual (my parents are choosing to look at all different neighborhoods, PharmDster may choose to go to an Asian school, and neither would be "bad"), but I'm just putting something out there to think about. You know, I don't really know what I'm trying to say but I think Asians and other groups should make an effort to not isolate/segregate/exclusify? themselves. Makes for easier targets.
i don't believe there is anything wrong with wanting to find a place where you will be comfortable in. do you?
also...i don't think people should go out of their comfort zone just to dismiss stereotypes of *insert group here* only hanging out with each other
I personally like to seek out people of the same ethnicity as me also. I am very much into the Indian culture (movies, music, religion, etc) So I try to find people who will share this with me. I don't know about you but I have only met like 2 non-indians in my whole life that I can share these interests with.
i'm not even sure if this actually makes sense in response to your previous posts as well but just felt like putting my 2 cents in
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
jamboo54 said:i don't believe there is anything wrong with wanting to find a place where you will be comfortable in. do you?
also...i don't think people should go out of their comfort zone just to dismiss stereotypes of *insert group here* only hanging out with each other
I personally like to seek out people of the same ethnicity as me also. I am very much into the Indian culture (movies, music, religion, etc) So I try to find people who will share this with me. I don't know about you but I have only met like 2 non-indians in my whole life that I can share these interests with.
i'm not even sure if this actually makes sense in response to your previous posts as well but just felt like putting my 2 cents in
No, it makes sense. Thanks for you input. We've got 4 cents now, anyone else want to contribute?
crying moo said:No, it makes sense. Thanks for you input. We've got 4 cents now, anyone else want to contribute?
My turn . . .
jamboo54 said:i don't believe there is anything wrong with wanting to find a place where you will be comfortable in. do you?
also...i don't think people should go out of their comfort zone just to dismiss stereotypes of *insert group here* only hanging out with each other
I personally like to seek out people of the same ethnicity as me also. I am very much into the Indian culture (movies, music, religion, etc) So I try to find people who will share this with me. I don't know about you but I have only met like 2 non-indians in my whole life that I can share these interests with.
i'm not even sure if this actually makes sense in response to your previous posts as well but just felt like putting my 2 cents in
Universities always try to make a multi-diverse learning enviroment for a reason. When you get out in the real world, everyday you will be dealing with all different types of people and you need to deal with this sooner or later.
Now, I am not saying that its not nice to fit in or be comfortable. I'm just saying picking a school because they have the most people that you can relate to is probably not the best or smartest choice. No matter where you go, I'm sure you will find friends.
Honestly, you go where you get into. You do not have the ability to pick and choose like a job.
cant a bunch of people just be a bunch of people walking into a school building without a bunch of mumbo jumbo about diversity? or worrying about who is gonna be what.
Sure people are different . EVen white people can be radically different from each other but it doesn't mean we have to form committees to analyze it all.
at least thats my opinion.
the hour doth grow late and i grow fussy
Sure people are different . EVen white people can be radically different from each other but it doesn't mean we have to form committees to analyze it all.
at least thats my opinion.
the hour doth grow late and i grow fussy
jamboo54 said:i don't believe there is anything wrong with wanting to find a place where you will be comfortable in. do you?
also...i don't think people should go out of their comfort zone just to dismiss stereotypes of *insert group here* only hanging out with each other
I personally like to seek out people of the same ethnicity as me also. I am very much into the Indian culture (movies, music, religion, etc) So I try to find people who will share this with me. I don't know about you but I have only met like 2 non-indians in my whole life that I can share these interests with.
i'm not even sure if this actually makes sense in response to your previous posts as well but just felt like putting my 2 cents in
There's absolutely no problem with staying in a comfort zone. However, comfort zones limit people. If someone steps out of the comfort zone, they will be surprised how many more interests they can have.
PharmDster said:Hi...does anyone know Which School has the MOST ASIAN Pharmacy Student IN THE EAST-COAST?
why do you want to know?
because my brother is applying to Pharmacy school and he wants to find a hot asian chick ^^
PharmDster said:because my brother is applying to Pharmacy school and he wants to find a hot asian chick ^^
Now that's a GREAT reason 🙄 ... *stomps off, annoyed*
I will be applying there for sure. I want many Asian friends.
There's a dude in my class that was 1/4 Filipino. He was our only minority...a quasi minority at that. Plus, he married a white chick in our class...so now he'll have nice, 1/8 babies to further dilute the pool. Hopefully some day we'll keep diddling each other to the point where we are all the same color. Then there will be no mo' racism. That's what Dr. King was talking about.
Some day they will prove that the Irish are the best. Just my opinion.
^^well you did survive that potato famine, haha. mmm...potato.
I saw this thread title and thought I had clicked back into the pre-pharmacy subforum.
I saw this thread title and thought I had clicked back into the pre-pharmacy subforum.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi...does anyone know Which School has the MOST ASIAN Pharmacy Student IN THE EAST-COAST?
I think that school should be somewhere in Cali. By the way, I am asian😀
Who cares? Personally, I hate cliques, especially those established by race.
I like cliques. That way I am not expected to get to know more people.
I need to start up my own 1/2 Irish, 1/8 Spanish, 1/8 Swedish, 1/8 Scottish, 1/8 mutt clique. Represent.
I need to start up my own 1/2 Irish, 1/8 Spanish, 1/8 Swedish, 1/8 Scottish, 1/8 mutt clique. Represent.
I will be applying there for sure. I want many Asian friends.
UIC is very Asian. I think it is close to 40%. Another 40% or so is white, and the remaining 20% is split between Hispanics and African Americans.
Does that actually add up to a whole person? 😛I like cliques. That way I am not expected to get to know more people.
I need to start up my own 1/2 Irish, 1/8 Spanish, 1/8 Swedish, 1/8 Scottish, 1/8 mutt clique. Represent.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K