Which schools are heavy on gpa vs gre

Started by salvarad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

salvarad

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! Sorry if this thread already exists but I can't seem to find it! I've seen a lot of people talking about some schools that take the GRE into more consideration than your GPA. Can anyone direct me to where I can find this information on each individual school? I'm personally interested in UPenn, UC Davis, Tufts, and Western U.
 
Hmm I must've missed that part. I feel like I've scoured their websites day and night, but I'll look again. Thank you!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think Mizzou is one. Search on here... Cause if you need to know it, it's probably on SDN 😛