Which schools' curriculums are PBL based?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can't find a simple list of schools w/ PBL, so not sure if this is what you're looking for.... but on this link you can select a school and looks like it shows aspects of its curriculum.

http://services.aamc.org/currdir/section1/innovations.cfm

This is not working, can you post a new link please! :D

Members don't see this ad.

I think University of Missouri is PBL based, in fact they may have been one of the first schools to start it.

At KU we have PBL sessions maybe twice per module (modules are either 4 or 8 weeks long), which is perfect for me. I agree with everything else that has been said, PBL is ok in small doses, and sometimes it is a nice supplement to foundations developed in lecture. But overall I WOULD NOT want to go to a school where PBL is the core of their curriculum, it's just not my style of learning. Just as other's have said, you are either going to love it or hate it.

Glad I'm going to KU, haha.

But yeah, Missouri is almost exclusively PBL from what I gathered at the interview. I wanted primarily lecture with a bit of PBL mixed in and thought I'd go crazy at a pure PBL school.