Which schools do NOT have rolling admission?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
L

legi2000

Hi.
Does anyone know which US schools do not have rolling admission policy?

thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

I know that Columbia doesn't, and I don't think Yale does either. Other than that I am not sure.

Of the schools I applied to and interviewed at, the ones that didn't have rolling admissions:

Harvard
Yale
Duke
Penn
Cornell
Columbia

In my opinion, though, it's always best to turn your app as soon as possible. Even if schools don't have rolling admissions in sending acceptances offers, they may send interview notices on a rolling basis.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the reply.
Do these schools accept august MCAT score?

Originally posted by legi2000:
thanks for the reply.

No they don't so if you do not take the April you are screwed. Com'n what kinda of question is this?

------------------
I don't follow tha drugz, tha drugz follow me

Pitt accepts a block of people at the end of Feb. the goes to rolling admissions after that.

Tonem,
Are you currently a Pitt student? That is my first choice.

Originally posted by legi2000:
•thanks for the reply.

Legi...

ALL schools "accept" the August MCAT - there are no restrictions on when you can take the test, only application deadlines, which are usually several weeks after August MCAT scores become available.

The question is whether or not an August MCAT will disadvantage you at schools with rolling admissions (which is what I suspect your question is). Schools with rolling admissions accept the August MCAT just as do schools with standard admissions.