Which schools have filled their class?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Have you decided which school you will attend?

• Yes

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters

fangsaremythang

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am curious as to which schools have filled up their class or try to. In terms of handing out acceptances because I know many students haven't decided which school they will attend yet. I think I heard UDM is one of them.

Members don't see this ad.

Probably none at this point. After a month from dec 1st probably half or so of a class will be filled for a typically school.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not to sure about this O Gaucho - If you look at the Dental College of Georgia Class of 2022 Facebook page you'll see that it has 77 members and they admit 90. Granted some in the group are the page administrators and upper class students, but most of those are the Class of 2022. If we add in a few others who are not on Facebook, but are committed to DCG that would mean DCG is done or nearly done. The same is true at many of the other schools I am looking at personally. There are still seats to be filled for sure ... and seats will open up, but I think a lot of classes are well over half full.
Someone recently posted a color coded timeline that showed which schools were still accepting applications through Dec 15 and a few more until Jan 1 - clearly these schools have not filled their classes. I wish I could find that thread for you to look at...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not to sure about this O Gaucho - If you look at the Dental College of Georgia Class of 2022 Facebook page you'll see that it has 77 members and they admit 90. Granted some on the page are the page administrators and upper class students, but most of those on the FB page are Class of 2022 committed. The very few that are missing would the one's who are not yet committed. And if we add in a few others who are not on Facebook, but are committed to DCG that would DCG is done or nearly done. The same is true I think at many of the other schools I am looking at personally. There are still seats to be filled for sure ... and seats will open up, but I think a lot of classes are well over half full.
Someone recently posted a color coded timeline that showed which schools were still accepting applications through Dec 15 and a few more until Jan 1 - clearly these schools have not filled their classes.
I can't be sure since I'm not in that facebook group, but I'd assume not everyone in that group will end up attending that school. They may have multiple offers they are entertaining. It's also possible that some people in that group are wait listed at the school but wanted to join anyways.

Reactions: 5 users
Only UNC has stopped interviewing for the cycle

I can't be sure since I'm not in that facebook group, but I'd assume not everyone in that group will end up attending that school. They may have multiple offers they are entertaining. It's also possible that some people in that group are wait listed at the school but wanted to join anyways.
Clarification master :bookworm:

Reactions: 1 user
UNC isn’t the only one. Oklahoma is finished interviewing also.
I also noticed that Creighton said they interview from end of August to November in their email. So they are done too.

My schools Facebook page for my year had around over 200 people in it by the end of the cycle, for a class of 102, so using Facebook group numbers to determine whether a class is full or not is a terrible choice.

Even for this year's class, a large portion of the people in the FB group are my classmates.