Which schools have Monday interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

farf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find anything with a search about this. I have to take a lab class I can't really miss too much of this coming semester, so I'm going to go for as many Monday interviews as possible. I would really really hate to postpone the lab class until last semester since it is a really hard class. Does anyone know for sure out of the following, which offer Monday interview dates?

Baylor
Brown
BU
Chicago
Columbia
Cornell
Harvard
Hopkins
Mayo
Mt. Sinai
Northwestern
Penn
Pitt
Stanford
UCLA
UCSF
UMich -Doesn't (Friday only)
USC
Wash U
Yale

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I couldn't find anything with a search about this. I have to take a lab class I can't really miss too much of this coming semester, so I'm going to go for as many Monday interviews as possible. I would really really hate to postpone the lab class until last semester since it is a really hard class. Does anyone know for sure out of the following, which offer Monday interview dates?

Baylor
Brown
BU
Chicago
Columbia
Cornell
Harvard
Hopkins
Mayo
Mt. Sinai
Northwestern
Penn
Pitt
Stanford
UCLA
UCSF
UMich -Doesn't (Friday only)
USC
Wash U
Yale

Thanks.

bumping this. i'm in a similar situation

Members don't see this ad :)
This forum is for last year's applicants. Moving to 2009-2010 School-Specific Discussions.

Also, I know Baylor does Friday only.

SLU, at least actual on-campus interviews, are only Monday or Tuesday. They do have regional ones, but I didn't look at when they are.

Vanderbilt is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday. They give you a choice of morning or afternoon interview.

Here's what I know:

Baylor only does Fridays
Hopkins only does Thursdays and Fridays
Penn gives you a pretty restrictive list of dates to choose from, but for me they were all Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
Yale does Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays

Here's what I know:

Baylor only does Fridays
Hopkins only does Thursdays and Fridays
Penn gives you a pretty restrictive list of dates to choose from, but for me they were all Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
Yale does Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays

brown only thursdays

Status
Not open for further replies.