Which schools have Monday interviews?

Started by farf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

farf

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I couldn't find anything with a search about this. I have to take a lab class I can't really miss too much of this coming semester, so I'm going to go for as many Monday interviews as possible. I would really really hate to postpone the lab class until last semester since it is a really hard class. Does anyone know for sure out of the following, which offer Monday interview dates?


Baylor
Brown
BU
Chicago
Columbia
Cornell
Harvard
Hopkins
Mayo
Mt. Sinai
Northwestern
Penn
Pitt
Stanford
UCLA
UCSF
UMich -Doesn't (Friday only)
USC
Wash U
Yale


Thanks.
 
I couldn't find anything with a search about this. I have to take a lab class I can't really miss too much of this coming semester, so I'm going to go for as many Monday interviews as possible. I would really really hate to postpone the lab class until last semester since it is a really hard class. Does anyone know for sure out of the following, which offer Monday interview dates?


Baylor
Brown
BU
Chicago
Columbia
Cornell
Harvard
Hopkins
Mayo
Mt. Sinai
Northwestern
Penn
Pitt
Stanford
UCLA
UCSF
UMich -Doesn't (Friday only)
USC
Wash U
Yale


Thanks.

bumping this. i'm in a similar situation
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SLU, at least actual on-campus interviews, are only Monday or Tuesday. They do have regional ones, but I didn't look at when they are.

Vanderbilt is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday. They give you a choice of morning or afternoon interview.
 
Here's what I know:

Baylor only does Fridays
Hopkins only does Thursdays and Fridays
Penn gives you a pretty restrictive list of dates to choose from, but for me they were all Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
Yale does Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
 
Here's what I know:

Baylor only does Fridays
Hopkins only does Thursdays and Fridays
Penn gives you a pretty restrictive list of dates to choose from, but for me they were all Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
Yale does Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays

brown only thursdays
 
Status
Not open for further replies.