Which schools should I apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

j.s.o.f.l.y.

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I was wondering if anybody could let me know which schools would be within my range given my stats.

I am a Georgia resident, gpa 3.52. My gpa breakdown: non science- 3.72. science- 3.48.
PCAT composite 92 (should I list the breakdown?) This is my first exam, if that matters at all.

My dad is a pharmacist so that has influenced my decision to also pursue pharmacy, but I don't have any shadowing experience. I volunteered 40 hours in college at a clinic and am taking post-bac classes to fulfill my pre-reqs in the spring. I have 500 hours of research in a biochemistry lab.

I would really appreciate any constructive suggestions. Thank you!
 
Your GPA and PCAT scores alone will catch the attention of a lot of schools. If you want to stay in-state, U of Georgia, Mercer, South University.
 
Last edited: