Which SMP programs offer linkages (officially or unofficially) to medical schools?

Aug 17, 2013
Status
Pre-Medical
I just want to limit hassles in the future so I'm trying to gather a list of SMPs to apply to which offer linkages to medical schools so that hopefully the nice I finish the SMP, I can have less to do before hopefully getting into medical school.

Goro

7+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status
Non-Student
Rosy Franklin and Mt Sinai are two that come to mind. There are definitely more!

I just want to limit hassles in the future so I'm trying to gather a list of SMPs to apply to which offer linkages to medical schools so that hopefully the nice I finish the SMP, I can have less to do before hopefully getting into medical school.

Oct 20, 2014
Are there any programs like these available to those who have taken the MCAT and pre reqs but have below 3.0 GPA?

DermViser

10+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2009
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Rosy Franklin and Mt Sinai are two that come to mind. There are definitely more!
Surprised with Mt. Sinai. Not surprised with Rosalind Franklin.

ProbablyAPenguin

5+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2014
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Bryn Mawr is a postbac, and one solely intended for career changers at that
Oops sorry! True that they aren't an SMP. But I was talking to someone yesterday that said they offered Linkages to a number of programs and got temporarily confused :)