Which SMP programs offer linkages (officially or unofficially) to medical schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TrillyBassily

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to limit hassles in the future so I'm trying to gather a list of SMPs to apply to which offer linkages to medical schools so that hopefully the nice I finish the SMP, I can have less to do before hopefully getting into medical school.

Members don't see this ad.

You may want to check the post-bacc forum for information like this.

Rosy Franklin and Mt Sinai are two that come to mind. There are definitely more!

I just want to limit hassles in the future so I'm trying to gather a list of SMPs to apply to which offer linkages to medical schools so that hopefully the nice I finish the SMP, I can have less to do before hopefully getting into medical school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Temple is the ultimate linkage program, but usually requires the stats to get into med school in order to get in

Are there any programs like these available to those who have taken the MCAT and pre reqs but have below 3.0 GPA?

My friend mergtergler: Bring that GPA above 3! Then apply for an SMP.

Rosy Franklin and Mt Sinai are two that come to mind. There are definitely more!
Surprised with Mt. Sinai. Not surprised with Rosalind Franklin.

Bryn Mawr is a postbac, and one solely intended for career changers at that
Oops sorry! True that they aren't an SMP. But I was talking to someone yesterday that said they offered Linkages to a number of programs and got temporarily confused :)