Which TPR FL's do you recommend taking?

Started by vijay100
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vijay100

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Due to time constraints, I will only be able to take two tpr fl. I am not sure which ones come close to the real MCAT. Although my exam is on August 16th, I will be spending some time going over self-assessment package and Kaplan topical tests. I have heard Cracking the MCAT tests are hard, but are hard in the MCAT way? Thanks.
 
I thought the tpr tests were unrealistic and way to hard. I took two of them and got a 23 and 24, yet my aamc average was 33 and on the real test I got a 34. I would just stick with aamc's and maybe Berkeley review practice tests
 
I thought the tpr tests were unrealistic and way to hard. I took two of them and got a 23 and 24, yet my aamc average was 33 and on the real test I got a 34. I would just stick with aamc's and maybe Berkeley review practice tests
Congrats on that 34 🙂 Which Berkeley Review practice test do you recommend taking?