Which upper-level course should I take?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted435584

I like all 3 and can take only 1. I need some insights on which is most sensible choice,
and the relative difficulties of these courses:

PATIENT CARE
The course will introduce and develop basic skills for providing integrated patient care through assessment, communication, and continuous care. The course will also introduce students to the concept of medical ethics and infection control issues related to their future patients.

HUMAN DISEASES
A general survey of human diseases from a systematic approach with emphasis on disease symptoms, etiology, diagnosis, and prognosis. Also included are the topics of immunology, oncology, endocrinology, and pathophysiology. Upon completion of this course students will have a basic knowledge of many diseases that afflict mankind.
[This course has a lab that I don't want]

MEDICAL PATHOPHYSIO
This course presents the physiologic and pathologic processes that underlie the spectrum of human disease entities and is taught in the context of clinical scenarios that demonstrate the basic science principles in a real-world context of health care. Material is presented in the context of case studies, utilizing clinical findings and addressing underlying basic physiologic, biochemical and immunologic processes as they relate to patient care and individual patient problem cases.

Members don't see this ad.

If you don't want a lab, do the 3rd one.
The first one sounds like a ethics class/communications class which doesn't look really interesting.

None of the above because you will learn all of this adequately in medical school. Take something that isn't a part of the med school curriculum, yet helpful....perhaps psychology.

Members don't see this ad :)