Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello there,
this is my first time posting here so excuse me if these questions has been raised before 😀 . I feel a bit confused by reading the other threads, so just thought I'd start a new one. So, here it goes:
1. Which US Med. schools accept Canadians? I wonder if anyohne got into U. Of Washington (In Seattle) or the University in Portland? How about universities in California? (I ask because I live on the west coast 😎 )
2. What is the minimum GPA/MCAT requirement for them?
3. Deadlines for application?
4. Which schools in the Carribean are the best and how much do they cost? Minimum GPA/MCAT requirement? Deadlines?
Hmmmmm..I had more quetsions, but I can't think of them now..I'll ask again later 🙂
Thanks again guys in advance for replying 🙂 I would realllyyyy really appreciate your help cause I feel so Dazed and Confused 😳
luv,
MedDreamer 🙂
this is my first time posting here so excuse me if these questions has been raised before 😀 . I feel a bit confused by reading the other threads, so just thought I'd start a new one. So, here it goes:
1. Which US Med. schools accept Canadians? I wonder if anyohne got into U. Of Washington (In Seattle) or the University in Portland? How about universities in California? (I ask because I live on the west coast 😎 )
2. What is the minimum GPA/MCAT requirement for them?
3. Deadlines for application?
4. Which schools in the Carribean are the best and how much do they cost? Minimum GPA/MCAT requirement? Deadlines?
Hmmmmm..I had more quetsions, but I can't think of them now..I'll ask again later 🙂
Thanks again guys in advance for replying 🙂 I would realllyyyy really appreciate your help cause I feel so Dazed and Confused 😳
luv,
MedDreamer 🙂