White House Medical Unit ordering fentanyl, ketamine, morphine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Painted

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just read about the inspector general report on the huge controlled substances orders in the White House Medical Unit. Lack of oversite with prescriptions, sloppy record keeping, non pharmacy staff handing out drugs to unidentified patients. Crazy. Why would they need fentanyl? ketamine? Do they do procedures in the White House?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I can see a legitimate indication for ambien and provigil if they are traveling a lot but the other stuff like fentanyl and ketamine are shady.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Should be hoarding donepezil instead. I wonder if they have to have supplies on hand for emergency medical treatment of important government members. May be easier to fly in a surgical team if nearby health resources are exhausted?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Lmao, the review ended in 2018.

Edit: Maybe you're alleging during Obama's second term? Could be true I suppose, but no evidence for that and evidence suggests Trump admin kept worse practices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
This was from last administration...not current one.
Jr. maybe?

Yep. Ronny Jackson the candyman. He actually won his congressional bid.

“But, of course, Jackson also has baggage. There are the allegations that doomed his VA nod: that he handed out “whatever prescriptions [White House staff] sought without paperwork,” was “explosive” and “abusive” toward colleagues, and allegedly wrecked a government car while drunk after a Secret Service party.”

Former military doc here. The report says that they were an operational unit so that’s why they had to have meds like this… at least that was the justification. I’m sure any others who were operational can attest I mostly got auto injectors of morphine and ketamine, not the vials- as a GMO… the docs attached to ORs had the vials etc. Also that’s an insane amount to order based on the requisition sheets. Furthermore if they were doing sedation for cases in the OR on Air Force one, those meds come from the Air Force soooo.

This audit only covers a couple of years- I would be interested in 2009 to present which are the years of the complaints. Where is the rest of the investigation