Who do I work for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kurite

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So im currently filling out secondaries and it asks who I work for. I work as a lab assistant for a professor at my university and Im not sure if I should say I work for professor so and so or if I say I work for the university.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

So im currently filling out secondaries and it asks who I work for. I work as a lab assistant for a professor at my university and Im not sure if I should say I work for professor so and so or if I say I work for the university.
Thanks!
Is it asking who your employer is, or who you are working under/who us your direct supervisor? If the former, who issues your paycheck is who you work for. If the latter, it is the professor. If you are discussing your research, it is most likely asking for your prof's name.

Members don't see this ad :)
write your school name then - professor ________

Perfect thanks! It asks for a phone number and address to. Should I use the professors?

Address use your lab's and phone use your prof's office number

35123970.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
It also asks if Im a staff member. Do you think im technically considered staff on the University?

It also asks if Im a staff member. Do you think im technically considered staff on the University?

are you a student? if you're a student then no.