who do we address letters of interest to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

berger911

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am ready to email some of the programs i have yet to hear from. should i e-mail the program director directly?

Members don't see this ad.

i am ready to email some of the programs i have yet to hear from. should i e-mail the program director directly?
I am also planning on emailing the ones that are keeping me in limbo... I plan to email the program director. Does anyone have advice on what exactly to write? I don't want to sound desperate or pushy :/

Why not a simple phone call or e-mail to the coordinator and ask whether or not they have sent out all of their invitations already? It's not pushy as they understand that you have to schedule your interviews.

Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
my program director suggested it. he said most programs at this point have a very good idea of who will be offered an interview. plus the programs i have not heard from yet have given out a lot of invites on this board. i feel like it's better to send something out before being rejected; maybe they will think twice about it?

thank you for the advice! I sent emails to the program coordinators and ended up with two more interviews and one rejection. It felt productive!