Who else here is tired of AgentB?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Getting tires?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentQ

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious. I bet that around 1000 of his/her posts are "you're fine" in the schedule thread. I also have noticed that AgentB posts in EVERY class thread, which usually consists of smiley faces or strange ramblings and being awkward. I'm a member of other forums and I will Never amass the number of posts AgentB has, in one thread!!!
Posting for the sake of posting isn't always a great idea, especially when most are bragging about being the top poster on a page followed by random remarks. I've often seen 2-5 posts in a row with nothing but nonsense.
AgentB's whole demeanor on this forum really gets me annoyed. This is not a yahoo chat room for the Jonas Brothers; there's no need for 500 emoticons at the top of every page.

I don't want to get banned for this, but I feel as if something needed to be said, because it's getting out of control.

Members don't see this ad.

FAIL-malcolm-in-the-middle-bowling.gif

0/10;););););););););););););)

Members don't see this ad :)
I voted Yes to "Getting Tires?" I need some new ones for winter.

Reactions: 4 users
Nothing is ever wrong with emoticons. They make everything better. I love them :p:D:cat:

You can always ignore it if it bothers you. No need to throw shade around the forum. Being ratchet ain't cool.

Lol at the "getting tires" poll question
VeNBg.gif

Reactions: 1 users
:stop:

Reactions: 1 user
I just get annoyed when I read comments that AgentB has posted saying that he hopes the less informed students dreams get shattered when they apply to med school. And the rants about premed advisors all being incompetent. a lot of hurtful things that are being said.
All I'm asking is to tone it down; maybe the Class threads wouldn't be thousands of pages long.

To be fair, there are a LOT of less than stellar "pre med" advisors.

SDN is where I went for pre med advising and it was a gold mine of information :)

I'm cool with AgentB. AgentM on the other hand...

I just get annoyed when I read comments that AgentB has posted saying that he hopes the less informed students dreams get shattered when they apply to med school. And the rants about premed advisors all being incompetent. a lot of hurtful things that are being said.
All I'm asking is to tone it down; maybe the Class threads wouldn't be thousands of pages long.

What's wrong with that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious. I bet that around 1000 of his/her posts are "you're fine" in the schedule thread. I also have noticed that AgentB posts in EVERY class thread, which usually consists of smiley faces or strange ramblings and being awkward. I'm a member of other forums and I will Never amass the number of posts AgentB has, in one thread!!!
Posting for the sake of posting isn't always a great idea, especially when most are bragging about being the top poster on a page followed by random remarks. I've often seen 2-5 posts in a row with nothing but nonsense.
AgentB's whole demeanor on this forum really gets me annoyed. This is not a yahoo chat room for the Jonas Brothers; there's no need for 500 emoticons at the top of every page.

I don't want to get banned for this, but I feel as if something needed to be said, because it's getting out of control.
Hey AgentQ, (Agent B trolling ) the only problem (minor) I have encounter with AgentB (you) is the overuse of pointless emoticon post on the Pre-Allo social thread. Nevertheless, life goes on.

Bump. :bow::giggle::writer::wacky::lurking::cold::coldfeet::stinkyfeet::barefoot::zombie::sour::snaphappy::sorry::X3::troll:
Swag bump
:spitoutpacifier::vulcan::pacifier::vamp::pigeon::clown::cyclops:

Good question.

I actually am not AgentB. I made this account because I'm getting tired of reading negative and condescending posts.
I'm glad you agree with me about the emoticons Buffop, it's like texting my 9 year old sister.

I voted no, because I am trying to go up to 33's and I simply can't afford them yet.

I would also like to point out something I have noticed. AgentB says that he wants his peers to become failures and have their hopes shattered in one thread, yet tells other premeds in the Schedule thread that it is simple to take Orgo, physics, bio, chem, and a language class all while participating in extra-curricular among other activities. Sounds pretty malicious coming from someone who wants to become a physician.

I would also like to point out something I have noticed. AgentB says that he wants his peers to become failures and have their hopes shattered in one thread, yet tells other premeds in the Schedule thread that it is simple to take Orgo, physics, bio, chem, and a language class all while participating in extra-curricular among other activities. Sounds pretty malicious coming from someone who wants to become a physician.

Says the person who created a new account and started a new thread just to bash one person.

Reactions: 2 users
Right, that's as bad as telling pages worth of premeds that taking 20 hours is not going to be difficult. Just think of the people who take his advice and get bad grades.. That seems a bit worse thane confronting someone like AgentB on a forum. Maybe I should've added some smileys?

What did you hope to accomplish with this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.