• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentQ

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Dec 4, 2013
Just curious. I bet that around 1000 of his/her posts are "you're fine" in the schedule thread. I also have noticed that AgentB posts in EVERY class thread, which usually consists of smiley faces or strange ramblings and being awkward. I'm a member of other forums and I will Never amass the number of posts AgentB has, in one thread!!!
Posting for the sake of posting isn't always a great idea, especially when most are bragging about being the top poster on a page followed by random remarks. I've often seen 2-5 posts in a row with nothing but nonsense.
AgentB's whole demeanor on this forum really gets me annoyed. This is not a yahoo chat room for the Jonas Brothers; there's no need for 500 emoticons at the top of every page.

I don't want to get banned for this, but I feel as if something needed to be said, because it's getting out of control.

The_Bird

SDN Bronze Donor
Bronze Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2011
Status
Medical Student

0/10;););););););););););););)

IncognitoGuy

life of leisure
7+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]

KnuxNole

Sweets Addict
10+ Year Member
May 3, 2006
Status
Attending Physician
Nothing is ever wrong with emoticons. They make everything better. I love them :p:D:cat:

You can always ignore it if it bothers you. No need to throw shade around the forum. Being ratchet ain't cool.

mcloaf

7+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
:stop:

Reactions: jeffs office
OP
AgentQ

AgentQ

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Dec 4, 2013
I just get annoyed when I read comments that AgentB has posted saying that he hopes the less informed students dreams get shattered when they apply to med school. And the rants about premed advisors all being incompetent. a lot of hurtful things that are being said.
All I'm asking is to tone it down; maybe the Class threads wouldn't be thousands of pages long.

KnuxNole

Sweets Addict
10+ Year Member
May 3, 2006
Status
Attending Physician
To be fair, there are a LOT of less than stellar "pre med" advisors.

SDN is where I went for pre med advising and it was a gold mine of information :)

IncognitoGuy

life of leisure
7+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2011
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I just get annoyed when I read comments that AgentB has posted saying that he hopes the less informed students dreams get shattered when they apply to med school. And the rants about premed advisors all being incompetent. a lot of hurtful things that are being said.
All I'm asking is to tone it down; maybe the Class threads wouldn't be thousands of pages long.
What's wrong with that?

The Buff OP

-lll-------lll-
5+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2013
Arizona
Just curious. I bet that around 1000 of his/her posts are "you're fine" in the schedule thread. I also have noticed that AgentB posts in EVERY class thread, which usually consists of smiley faces or strange ramblings and being awkward. I'm a member of other forums and I will Never amass the number of posts AgentB has, in one thread!!!
Posting for the sake of posting isn't always a great idea, especially when most are bragging about being the top poster on a page followed by random remarks. I've often seen 2-5 posts in a row with nothing but nonsense.
AgentB's whole demeanor on this forum really gets me annoyed. This is not a yahoo chat room for the Jonas Brothers; there's no need for 500 emoticons at the top of every page.

I don't want to get banned for this, but I feel as if something needed to be said, because it's getting out of control.
Hey AgentQ, (Agent B trolling ) the only problem (minor) I have encounter with AgentB (you) is the overuse of pointless emoticon post on the Pre-Allo social thread. Nevertheless, life goes on.

Swag bump
:spitoutpacifier::vulcan::pacifier::vamp::pigeon::clown::cyclops:

Good question.

The Buff OP

-lll-------lll-
5+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2013
Arizona
OP
AgentQ

AgentQ

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Dec 4, 2013
I actually am not AgentB. I made this account because I'm getting tired of reading negative and condescending posts.
I'm glad you agree with me about the emoticons Buffop, it's like texting my 9 year old sister.

jayoh

turning mountains into molehills
7+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2011
Status
Medical Student
I voted no, because I am trying to go up to 33's and I simply can't afford them yet.

OP
AgentQ

AgentQ

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Dec 4, 2013
I would also like to point out something I have noticed. AgentB says that he wants his peers to become failures and have their hopes shattered in one thread, yet tells other premeds in the Schedule thread that it is simple to take Orgo, physics, bio, chem, and a language class all while participating in extra-curricular among other activities. Sounds pretty malicious coming from someone who wants to become a physician.

jayoh

turning mountains into molehills
7+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2011
Status
Medical Student
I would also like to point out something I have noticed. AgentB says that he wants his peers to become failures and have their hopes shattered in one thread, yet tells other premeds in the Schedule thread that it is simple to take Orgo, physics, bio, chem, and a language class all while participating in extra-curricular among other activities. Sounds pretty malicious coming from someone who wants to become a physician.
Says the person who created a new account and started a new thread just to bash one person.

OP
AgentQ

AgentQ

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Dec 4, 2013
Right, that's as bad as telling pages worth of premeds that taking 20 hours is not going to be difficult. Just think of the people who take his advice and get bad grades.. That seems a bit worse thane confronting someone like AgentB on a forum. Maybe I should've added some smileys?

TheWeeIceMan

And like that... *poof*... he's gone.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2009
What did you hope to accomplish with this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.