1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

who got in with a low reading score

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by kppredent, Jun 17, 2008.

1. kppredent

5+ Year Member

I just took my DATs two days ago and here's my result
    PAT 27
    RC 16
    QR 19
    BS 22
    GC 23
    OC 21
    TS 22
    AA 20

I know my reading score's pretty low and I was just wondering if a lot of people with low reading scores still get into decent d-schools. Also, if you got in with a low rc score, what made you stand out? my gpa's 3.86 and 3.95 science (biochem major at case). English is my second language btw. Thank you guys for all the help.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jigabodo

Dentist 10+ Year Member

Dentist
    You should be more than OK since your other scores make up for it. Your GPA is stellar as well.

4. 2BDENT

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    My friend got into Ohio State with a 15 in RC. He also had an AA of 20. His other scores were really high and he had around a 3.6 gpa. I think you will be just fine. He was an in state resident though....Good Luck!

5. kppredent

5+ Year Member

thanks a lot. I am also from Ohio, so it's actually really good to hear that someone got into Ohio state with a low reading score.