Who Guessed Entire Verbal Of Aj???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roxy123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know I guessed the whole thing. These passages were longer than usual...and i panicked and just ran out of time...so guessed the entire verbal...i feel so screwed...anyone felt the same way???

Members don't see this ad.

I had AS and same here. For some stupid reason I thought we had 11 passages instead of 9, so I paced myself at 7 min/passage! By the time I had done 70% of it (18 qs left, 3 passages), I had 40 minutes left!!! I'm screwed.

Monks, patrionism, and overharvested fish can go to hell.

WilliamsF1 said:
I had AS and same here. For some stupid reason I thought we had 11 passages instead of 9, so I paced myself at 7 min/passage! By the time I had done 70% of it (18 qs left, 3 passages), I had 40 minutes left!!! I'm screwed.

I had E, but with Verbal, I looked down, and my $10 watch was...dead... like my score overall... so pacing went out the window... one passage went to completely filling in all C's... C...for Can't believe I'm doing this to myself

pufferfish said:
I had E, but with Verbal, I looked down, and my $10 watch was...dead... like my score overall... so pacing went out the window... one passage went to completely filling in all C's... C...for Can't believe I'm doing this to myself

Damn, that really sucks. :( Hopefully it was your experimental section.

Members don't see this ad :)
VERBAL on AJ was insane!!! I've done 9 practice tests from kaplan and AAMC... and NONE OF THEM were as hard as the verbal we had today on AJ. I GUESSED the entire thing.

jesed_s said:
VERBAL on AJ was insane!!! I've done 9 practice tests from kaplan and AAMC... and NONE OF THEM were as hard as the verbal we had today on AJ. I GUESSED the entire thing.

Hmm looks like I'm not the only one that thought AJ verbal was crazy...

WilliamsF1 said:

oy, that pastoralism passage needs to go the hell away. it was an ok read but i spent about twenty minutes staring at the questions. awful.

roxy123 said:
I know I guessed the whole thing. These passages were longer than usual...and i panicked and just ran out of time...so guessed the entire verbal...i feel so screwed...anyone felt the same way???

I am in the same boat, but I had form BT. Verbal sucked a$$, B.S. passages about total garbage. Then again, I thought the same thing about some of my practice AAMC verbals (which I also guessed), and I ended up with a decent score. Try not to stress out over it.

Iceageheatwave said:
oy, that pastoralism passage needs to go the hell away. it was an ok read but i spent about twenty minutes staring at the questions. awful.

Wow, thought I was the only one.

Iceageheatwave said:

:laugh: Same here! I wasted all my time on that passage and left myself with about 12 minutes for the last 2 passages. Then on the last one I had 5 minutes left!

Iceageheatwave said:

The pastoralism passage was extremely complicated and the answer choices were neither here nor there. The Verbal was definitely harder than expected, but we can only wait and see! I'm sure we all did extremely well!

WilliamsF1 said:
:laugh: Same here! I wasted all my time on that passage and left myself with about 12 minutes for the last 2 passages. Then on the last one I had 5 minutes left!

YES! i finished that passage with 15 mins to spare and thought: 'ok, not bad, 7-8 mins a passage. doable.'...only to turn the page and find a 10 question passage

i usually rock the socks off of verbal.. it was SO damn hard this time.i had a lot of trouble with my first passage..the middle 6 or so werent bad, but i was swamped with no time left again at the end..i had some inane passage on ASL or something as my last passage, it was tough. i don't know what form i had, bc i took the CBT test, and didnt see the form type anywhere..but yeah, hopefully the curve won't hurt us too much.

I didn't have time for the ASL passage. I put C's down for it. I got through everything else, though, but those 10 question passages where hella hard.