Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.

Who had AP form?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003], Apr 21, 2002.

1. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member

I did not see anyone here who had an AP form. Let me know. At what state were you tested?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. NE_Cornhusker1

NE_Cornhusker1 12" Member

The guy next to me had AP. I had BP but it seems like we had the same questions. I am from Nebraska (in case it isn't real obvious).

4. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1K Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by NE_Cornhusker1:
    <strong>The guy next to me had AP. I had BP but it seems like we had the same questions. I am from Nebraska (in case it isn't real obvious).</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had BP and several ppl in the room had AP and CP. I was in Alabama.

5. Dr. J?

Fellow [Any Field]
    Yeah, I had AP, as well. I took the 'CAT in Kentucky.

6. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member

NE_Cornhusker did you take it at UNO or UNL?

7. NE_Cornhusker1

NE_Cornhusker1 12" Member

The wonderful University of Nebraska-Omaha. They have nice big tables to take the desks on instead of the crappy half- sized desks at Lincoln. Ya' from around here? Peace.