1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

1. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member
    7+ Year Member

I did not see anyone here who had an AP form. Let me know. At what state were you tested?

2. NE_Cornhusker1

NE_Cornhusker1 12" Member
    7+ Year Member

The guy next to me had AP. I had BP but it seems like we had the same questions. I am from Nebraska (in case it isn't real obvious).

3. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by NE_Cornhusker1:
    <strong>The guy next to me had AP. I had BP but it seems like we had the same questions. I am from Nebraska (in case it isn't real obvious).</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I had BP and several ppl in the room had AP and CP. I was in Alabama.

4. Dr. J?

10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    Yeah, I had AP, as well. I took the 'CAT in Kentucky.

5. Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003] Platinum Member
    7+ Year Member

NE_Cornhusker did you take it at UNO or UNL?

6. NE_Cornhusker1

NE_Cornhusker1 12" Member
    7+ Year Member

The wonderful University of Nebraska-Omaha. They have nice big tables to take the desks on instead of the crappy half- sized desks at Lincoln. Ya' from around here? Peace.