-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Who has been a member here the longest?
Started by atticus27
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone been here since the year 2000 or whenever this started?
I think only one person in the pharmacy forums can truly say that....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Banana Ana momma
Yup...prolly one of those moderators that don't post here anymore...
Not I. I was still in HS and wanted to be a physicist in 2000
Good god, why?
When do you make the big move?
Good god, why?
When do you make the big move?
Because I was, and always will be, a huge nerd! I was supposed to leave today but the boyfriend requested another day so I'll leave tomorrow.
I joined in February 2003. Not many of those people are here anymore.
I was thinking of you when they posted this! How are you?
It is surprising to see how many people no longer contribute to the community...
There's no room for softness... not on SDN. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves 2+'s. Only the hard, only the strong.
There's no room for softness... not on SDN. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves 2+'s. Only the hard, only the strong.
I've been here longer than her! Brill is the longest i can remember but he no longer posts...Banana Ana momma
why is it surprising?It is surprising to see how many people no longer contribute to the community...
There's no room for softness... not on SDN. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves 2+'s. Only the hard, only the strong.
Perhaps it's because some forums don't have the same resonating snarkiness. AW Water Cooler is one, with little to no snarkiness, that comes to mind...why is it surprising?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AW? I'm not familiar with that one.
I believe there are fields within sociology studying the dynamics of internet bulletin boards. I've been active on several equestrian boards for 10+ years and it is certainly interesting how things cycle.
Ma'am - you cannot change your pic... I had no idea who you were for like 15 seconds...
Ma'am - you cannot change your pic... I had no idea who you were for like 15 seconds...
haha
that's the REAL njac! (njac is the acronym for his name)
🙂I have been around here and there since 2004! 🙂 I do miss some of the old regulars..
Banana Ana momma
I've been around longer than she. I just took a hiatus. Brill, Anna, and I were the first 3 mods, though.
<---I've been around longer than she. I just took a hiatus. Brill, Anna, and I were the first 3 mods, though.
2k3.
BM biology beats me by a hair,,,dern
<---
2k3.
Not sure why you quoted me.
In your avatar, is the hope in reference to you being hopeful to somehow receive a lifetime supply of cheap candy canes? 😛
In your avatar, is the hope in reference to you being hopeful to somehow receive a lifetime supply of cheap candy canes? 😛
It's open to interpretation.
Old man here since 2002.
Be interesting to hear what's happened since the residency in 2006. The last time you posted was before I even joined.
Wvu 🙂
A few people fit that bill, some have declined the invitation. Don't know if WVU was ever invited, but I'm not sure he'd want it, unless of course he got to ban the people that annoyed him.
Yea, I get the vibe he wouldn't want it. But I can totally see him banning people hahaha.A few people fit that bill, some have declined the invitation. Don't know if WVU was ever invited, but I'm not sure he'd want it, unless of course he got to ban the people that annoyed him.
Alot of the regulars from when I joined are still around. If you click "last" you used to see the beginnings of the forum, but now it only goes to 2004. I'll have to hunt up the archives.
Plus, some of us have changed our names over the years.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A few people fit that bill, some have declined the invitation. Don't know if WVU was ever invited, but I'm not sure he'd want it, unless of course he got to ban the people that annoyed him.
Yeah, they offered it to me once. I was all about it because it would be awesome to ban Priapism321 over and over again. But they told me I'd have to start posting more professionally and I couldn't ban people for no reason...thus my interest quickly declined.
Yeah, they offered it to me once. I was all about it because it would be awesome to ban Priapism321 over and over again. But they told me I'd have to start posting more professionally and I couldn't ban people for no reason...thus my interest quickly declined.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 578
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K