Who has been a member here the longest?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atticus27

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone been here since the year 2000 or whenever this started?

Members don't see this ad.

Not I. I was still in HS and wanted to be a physicist in 2000

Members don't see this ad :)
Good god, why?

When do you make the big move?

Because I was, and always will be, a huge nerd! I was supposed to leave today but the boyfriend requested another day so I'll leave tomorrow.

I joined in February 2003. Not many of those people are here anymore.

I feel OLD too...been here since 2/1/2007. :)

It is surprising to see how many people no longer contribute to the community...

There's no room for softness... not on SDN. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves 2+'s. Only the hard, only the strong.

It is surprising to see how many people no longer contribute to the community...

There's no room for softness... not on SDN. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves 2+'s. Only the hard, only the strong.
why is it surprising?

Members don't see this ad :)
why is it surprising?
Perhaps it's because some forums don't have the same resonating snarkiness. AW Water Cooler is one, with little to no snarkiness, that comes to mind...

AW? I'm not familiar with that one.

I believe there are fields within sociology studying the dynamics of internet bulletin boards. I've been active on several equestrian boards for 10+ years and it is certainly interesting how things cycle.

AW? I'm not familiar with that one.

I believe there are fields within sociology studying the dynamics of internet bulletin boards. I've been active on several equestrian boards for 10+ years and it is certainly interesting how things cycle.

Ma'am - you cannot change your pic... I had no idea who you were for like 15 seconds...

:)I have been around here and there since 2004! :) I do miss some of the old regulars..

Old man here since 2002.

A few people fit that bill, some have declined the invitation. Don't know if WVU was ever invited, but I'm not sure he'd want it, unless of course he got to ban the people that annoyed him.
Yea, I get the vibe he wouldn't want it. But I can totally see him banning people hahaha.

A few people fit that bill, some have declined the invitation. Don't know if WVU was ever invited, but I'm not sure he'd want it, unless of course he got to ban the people that annoyed him.

Yeah, they offered it to me once. I was all about it because it would be awesome to ban Priapism321 over and over again. But they told me I'd have to start posting more professionally and I couldn't ban people for no reason...thus my interest quickly declined.

Yeah, they offered it to me once. I was all about it because it would be awesome to ban Priapism321 over and over again. But they told me I'd have to start posting more professionally and I couldn't ban people for no reason...thus my interest quickly declined.
:laugh: