General Admissions & OTCAS Who have you heard back from!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurelifechanger

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to Adventist University, Winston-Salem, and Colorado State University. I'm so stressed waiting to hear back. I haven't heard anything at all yet other than they received my applications. Also, does anyone know if Colorado State does interviews?
Thanks!
 
CSU does not do interviews. They rank everyone on a points system and skim from the top. I would say if you don't have a REALLY strong application, you shouldn't waste your time applying there. I wish I listened to my own advice, I just love their program/ faculty. Le sigh.
 
I applied to WSSU and Adventist. For Adventist, we should hear either the 1st or 2nd week in March. WSSU I have no idea. I have looked in the past and it seems that people hear at all different times. I did, however, receive an email from them a couple days ago saying that we won't find out until beginning to mid March. Really hoping it's sooner.